Moving House R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note: This chapter has an R-18 scene in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rays of morning light lit up the bedroom, throughout which a thick smell of sex permeated, the act of passion that had previously taken place here being blatantly obvious to anyone who saw this scene. 

Suddenly, a ringing sound could be heard as it echoed in the silent bedroom, growing louder with each passing second it went unnoticed. Only after the ringing grew loud enough to escape the room's walls did its four occupants, who had been sleeping soundly on the king sized bed, stir awake. 

Their eyes fluttering open, the young man and three spectacular beauties observed their surroundings for a moment, before memories of what had happened caught up to them a second later, along with the individual consequences of taking part in an incredibly intense love making session. 

Exhaustion washed over the three girls, with some suffering more than the others, while Ruoxi endured the pain coming from her crotch; a result of receiving such a rough pounding immediately after losing her virginity. Feng, on the other hand, felt fully energized, seeming like he hadn't nearly spent all of his reservoirs last night and remained standing after a 3v1 battle in bed.

Another cycle of his quantum watch loudly notifying its wearer that there was a call waiting to be answered pulled Feng out of his stupor, as he relaxed into the bed's comfy embrace, noting in his mind that it was definitely worth the high price, and finally quelled the buzzing which had interrupted his and the girls' slumber.

His female assistant, Liang Jing, appeared through the video call and reported respectfully "Hello, Master Shi Feng. I have completed the task you requested yesterday. You can have people visit the training area at any time."

Ever since the fight at Big Dipper, he had become popular in Jin Hai City. Many of Jin Hai City's powerful figures hoped to meet with Feng. Of course, Feng couldn't be bothered to even answer all of these requests, as he didn't have any time to spare; especially not on something as useless and irrelevant as relationships with these nobodies.

Hence Feng had instructed Liang Jing to handle these affairs for him, and he was reminded of how capable this female assistant of his was.

Not only had she managed to dismiss all those who wanted to meet him, but she had also done it in a way that satisfied everyone; while also managing to finish the integration of Big Dipper's inner training area and the training system's improvement within such a short amount of time while he was having a good time with his women and sleeping.

Feng then spoke, "Thank you for your trouble. I'll leave to inspect the training grounds you've arranged soon."

"Master Shi Feng, I'll have a car sent to receive you immediately." Liang Jiang immediately responded, wanting to appear as useful as possible to her new boss in order to improve the original impression she had given by treating Feng rudely due to not being pleased with having to escort him.

At the time, she had struggled to accept Xiao Yu's instruction to escort a youthful little brat like Feng to the assembly hall. Hence, she had purposefully treated Feng with a little disrespect.

Now, however, Liang Jing regretted her actions.

She really shouldn't have treated Feng impertinently back then. After all, someone who could earn Chairman Xiao's respect wouldn't be an ordinary character, even if it were only a young man in his early twenties.