Anubis's Heirloom

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teleporting to Wolfstein Empire's Treasure Room with Echoport, Feng gazed at the second gate which still remained locked. 

He had previously guessed that the main treasure left behind by the Wolfstein Empire was hidden behind that gate, and that it required the golden tablet guarded by Anubis's Gatekeeper in order to be opened. 

Meanwhile, the golden tablet was in reality an Imperial Heirloom. 

God's Domain was very large, and there were many kingdoms and empires within it. Naturally, these realms would go through growth and decline.

Countless kingdoms and empires had disappeared into the long river of history by now.

Although they had already been forgotten by people, some of these kingdoms and empires had left behind shocking treasures that were unknown to others.

In God's Domain, these shocking treasures were called Heirlooms.

Heirlooms could be categorized into four different ranks.

The first would be Kingdom Heirlooms. Just as its name implied, it was a treasure once owned by a kingdom of God's Domain. First-rate Guilds would fight tooth and nail for just one Kingdom Heirloom.

Meanwhile, one rank above Kingdom Heirlooms were Imperial Heirlooms.

An Imperial Heirloom was an Heirloom left behind by a fallen empire of God's Domain. Normally, the wealth of an empire was at least three to five times greater than that of a kingdom. The value of an Imperial Heirloom, naturally, was proportional.

In addition to Imperial Heirlooms, there were Continental Heirlooms, which were one rank higher, as well as World Heirlooms, which were the highest-ranking Heirlooms in God's Domain. However, the last two Heirlooms were only mentioned in the libraries of God's Domain. 

Continental Heirlooms were very rare even in the Greater God's Domain, but not so much they were non-existent, and the top-tier powers of the Greater God's Domain like Apex Powers wouldn't place incredible value on them, merely being things that could provide a decent amount of help to their development; with only the weaker powers greatly valuing them. 

World Heirlooms, on the other hand, were different, and even Apex Powers would try to obtain them at high costs due to World Heirlooms being treasures of a much grater magnitude that remained from powers that ruled over an entire God's Domain. Such treasures would usually be Divine Artifacts at the very least or have the same amount of value, while more powerful worlds would leave behind treasures of much greater worth. 

In fact, if Feng's God's Domain were to be destroyed, the Stargazing Tower would be considered one such World Heirloom, and it was a treasure which many powers from the Greater God's Domain had sought to obtain in his previous life; causing him plenty of trouble. 

During his previous life, aside from the same Imperial Heirloom as the one currently in his bag, the only other Heirloom Feng had encountered was a World Heirloom which had brought him many benefits and allowed Zero Wing to prosper even more and greatly increased its survivability. 

Above World Heirlooms, however, there were also Realm Heirlooms, which were treasures usually resulting from the destruction of an entire Realm in the Greater God's Domain. Realm Heirlooms would be fought over by even Apex Power, and many such Heirlooms had resulted in the rise and fall of multiple Apex Powers.