Poor Unicorn

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note: Chapter might look a bit weird and have more errors, since I haven't had access to a PC these few days and had to write this on my phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scenery of the 10th trial could be described as a dreamland. There was a grass plain, lush forests, lakes, rivers and waterfalls; and tall mountains could be seen in the distance.

However, there were no creatures, unlike what one would expect from such a beautiful place... None except for one.

Grazing on the healthy green grass, a pure-white horse, with a rainbow colored mane and tail, stood alone on the giant plain.

The size of the pure-white horse was the same as a regular horse. In fact, except for its unusual color, the only difference between this horse and a regular horse, was the golden horn on its head.

[Unicorn (Realm Lord)] (Rare Special Elite)

Level 25

HP 1,000,000

Feng raised an eyebrow as he looked at the Unicorn .

Although there were many horned horses in God's Domain, and some could even be a player's mount, none of them were actual Unicorns; some of them might only possess a fragment of the Unicorns' bloodline. So, they only resemble Unicorns, which were incredibly rare.

In fact, even in the Greater God's Domain, they practically don't exist. Some believe they've long gone extinct, while others believe they had escaped to some separate space. 

Of course, just because they're practically extinct, that doesn't mean they were weak. In fact, most unicorns had strength comparable to dragons of the same tier; and depending on their bloodline purity, stronger than some dragons while comparable to more powerful ones, like those from the Golden Dragon tribe. Feng had once read that the first Unicorns were even comparable to Divine Dragons.

The reason the Unicorns were practically extinct despite being so strong was that the loot they dropped was incredible, even better than killing a dragon and other creatures with high life rating of the same tier and power. There were many items from the Unicorns that people would covet, but the most valuable items one could get from a Unicorn were their horns and blood.

According to legend, a below Tier 3 Unicorn's horn would be a Legendary rank material, a Tier 3 and Tier 4 Unicorn's horn a Inferior Divine rank material, and a Tier 5 and Tier 6 Unicorn's horn a Divine rank material. Moreover, they'd be top tier materials among the same rarity, and could be used as the main ingredient for forging weapons of the same rank.

As for Unicorn blood, it was able to increase a creatures life rating, and their attributes greatly; along with having the ability to get rid of most curses and problems a person may have. Aside from the use you get from directly drinking it, Unicorn blood could also be used in alchemy. A single drop during potion making could greatly increase the effects of a Craftsman rank potion; and if enough is used, one could even make a higher rank potion.

Though, Feng had no idea if any of that was true, since he had never actually seen a real Unicorn or it's loot. He had only heard information gathered by others or read about it himself; however, for all he knew, that could all be false. This was why Feng was surprised by seeing a Unicorn in the Twelve Trials; he was also curious if what he had heard was true or false .