Miner's Paradise

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the trade market of the entire Star-Moon Kingdom, the popularity of Whetstones had instantly soared. As long as a forger had at least a 30% success rate of crafting Whetstones, the various large guilds would instantly target them. The Guilds used all sorts of methods to recruit these forgers, continuously raising the standard of treatment. As a result, these forgers earned salaries comparable to the white-collar workers in the big cities.

Such a result inspired other players to become forgers. However, forging materials were utterly necessary if one wanted to hone their forging skill. Like adding fuel to a fire, this new situation instantly ignited a blazing inferno that raged through all of the Star Moon Kingdom.

The prices of forging materials soared, again and again, madly increasing the price of Hard Stones as well.

By the time Feng entered God's Domain that night, a stack of 20 Hard Stones already sold for 9 Silver Coins. However, the supply could not keep up with the demand. Furthermore, even the most common Bronze Ore sold for 15 Silver Coins per stack, with 200 per stack.

Feng then contacted Stabbing Heart. Although he didn't really need to sell him any Hard Stones like he did in his previous life, he felt that he owed a bit to Stabbing Heart. Thanks to him, Feng had a close relationship with the Assassin's Alliance, which had helped out Zero Wing in the beginning stages, as well as Feng later helping the Assassin's Alliance in the Twin Tower Kingdom, which the Guild Leader of the Assassin's Alliance had told about to the Hundred Flowers Pavilion, which led to Zero Wing working with the Pavilion, because of which Unyielding Soul decided to work with Zero Wing, followed by Crimson Emperor, which had brought benefits to him later on; like help in constructing the Small Mobile Fortress. 

"Brother Ye Feng, I am truly grateful for your help the last time! Because of your guidebook, the elite teams of our Guild could prepare far more than other Guilds. After we enter White River City, I believe it won't be long before our Assassin's Alliance reigns supreme over the other Guilds in White River City!" Stabbing Heart excitedly said, "However, after not meeting for some time, I never imagined that Brother Ye Feng would grow even more famous! I am truly envious! If I become as famous as Brother Ye Feng, I might even be promoted to an elder position during the next Guild meeting!"

"I'd rather be more ordinary," Feng shook his head.

"Brother Ye Feng, since you are looking for me, do you need help for something?" Stabbing Heart asked. Normally, Feng would not take the initiative to contact him unless there was something going on.

"Do you lack Hard Stones right now?" Feng asked.

"Lack?! My subordinates and I have a headache over this matter right now! Even though I'd sent many people out to grind, the amount of Hard Stones we obtained is merely a drop in the bucket! Does Brother Ye Feng need some Hard Stones right now?" Stabbing Heart breathed out a tired sigh when he heard the words 'Hard Stone.' He then immediately said, "If Brother Ye Feng needs them, I should be able to gather three to four stacks for you. I truly can't spare any more than that."

"Brother Stabbing Heart, you're overthinking things. I'm not calling to buy, but to sell," Feng laughed.

"Sell?" Stabbing Heart was awe-stricken. Hard Stones were extremely rare right now, and it was insanely difficult for average players to obtain them. Not to mention selling them, players would normally choose to keep them for their own use. After all, if one wanted to level up quickly, Whetstones were a must. "How many do you have? Be it two or three stacks, I want all of them! I'll even buy them at above market price! What do you think about 10 Silver Coins per stack?"