Improved Strength R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note: This chapter has an R-18 scene in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Feng logged out and opened his eyes, he was greeted by the view of Fire's naked body stretching beside him. The sight of her alluring body bending as she stretched to get rid of the numbness caused by hours of lying and inactivity made Feng's little brother twitch; as he too awoke and straightened himself, immediately becoming prepared for battle. 

However, Feng quickly controlled himself and didn't go through with what his instincts and urges told him to, as he had something to do and didn't have the time engage in lustful combat with Fire. 

At least he has priorities straight

"Oh, you're up," Fire greeted Feng with a smile, which instantly turned into a wide grin when she noticed his hardened rod "Looks like someone else is awake as well. Shall we go for a few rounds to start the day?" The tempting words made Feng's manhood twitch once more in agreement as Fire's delicate hand reached for its long shaft, but the rock-hard erection suddenly softened and fell before it could be lovingly held.

"Not now. We have things to do." Feng rolled his eyes as he controlled the muscles in his dick to contract and let the blood flow out while stopping Fire. At this point, it's already been a while since the two of them started having sex, and Feng's libido had calmed, so he could now properly restrain himself and not jump at every opportunity to bang. Though, Feng's desire to do it didn't disappear in the slightest, and he'd always feel uncomfortable whenever he stopped himself. 

This left Feng feeling odd and troubled. He would previously chalk it up to him not having sex for a long time and finally unleashing his desires, so it made sense that he'd be restless and eager to fuck some more. But now, despite him regaining control of his urges and being able to control himself, there was still an uneasiness whenever a certain amount of time passes without him sticking his dick in Fire or whenever he held himself back, which Feng didn't exactly know how to explain. 

Previously, he could go for a long time without any sexual intercourse, even spending years, yet not feeling much. Although the desire still existed, it wasn't overwhelming to the point where Feng found it impossible to go on without fulfilling it; unlike now, where he'd feel uneasy simply by retracting his boner.   

With his standard, the control Feng had over his body allowed him to use his muscles however he wanted, reverse his blood flow and even move his organs and bones; thus, it wasn't that difficult for Feng to get rid of his erection whenever he wanted.

Naturally, this also meant that Feng could even do it while having sex, or even simply prevent himself from cumming for however long he wanted in order to keep the sex going; and Fire could do something similar with her body as the control she had over it wasn't too much inferior to Feng's. But there was an unspoken rule between them to not do that, as it would prevent them from properly enjoying the act of making love, so they just relied on their willpower and basic control in order to prolong it and last longer while doing it. 

Of course, even though Feng could stop his erection, he couldn't do anything about the hormones that his brain releases when he becomes sexually aroused, which left him feeling horny.