Pushing Past One's Limits R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

Note 1: Purely smut chapter. 

Note 2: A 12,450 word chapter of nothing but smut, so some things and words will seem kind of repetitive, since there are only so many ways and synonyms I can use to describe stuff with my level vocabulary. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your reward isn't over yet," Seductively saying so, Ruoxi pulled off her one-piece blue dress which she had already unzipped while kissing Feng, revealing her attractive and youthful body "In fact, it's only beginning." 

Feng threw away Ruoxi's dress to the side as he held her sizeable backside from below while walking towards the bed. The clothes on him were also removed one by one during the walk between their kisses.

By the time they had arrived, only the clothing on his bottom half remained, while the pieces covering Ruoxi's private parts had been torn off by him, all the while their continuous, passionate exchange of saliva never fully stopped.

Despite her being short on breath after barely recovering from her previous climax and then not taking the time to properly breath in between the kisses, Ruoxi still eagerly invited Feng with her legs spread after being gently placed down on the bed.

Nevertheless, her horny and ecstatic expression, as she was finally about to take the next step with Feng after awaiting and looking forward to it for so long, betrayed some signs of nervousness.

Moreover... she hadn't exactly prepared herself beforehand.

Her nervousness naturally didn't go unnoticed by Feng, a genuine, reassuring smile appearing on his face as he lowered his lips to Ruoxi's and placed a calming kiss on them.

There was no tongue action this time, and Feng merely kept the position in order to tone down Ruoxi's anxious disposition, which worked almost instantaneously as the entirety of Ruoxi's originally tense body relaxed, while the uncertainty in her eyes completely disappeared, being replaced with intense love and affection; along with trust as she returned the kiss that, although didn't have the same passion as it did before, conveyed her complex emotions and feelings for the man about to take her first time.

Deepening the kiss, Feng held Ruoxi's waist with one hand while he positioned his member in front of her secret entrance with the other. After rubbing his manhood against her wet honeypot in order to lubricate it for a bit, Feng pushed the meat pole inside.

As expected of a never-before explored and untainted cave, the walls were very tight, and Feng's rod stretched apart Ruoxi's delicate pussy, causing her to gasp at the sensation and grasp the bedsheets below her. When she felt Feng's massive tool hit her natural barrier, Ruoxi braced herself.

With a thrust, Feng tore through Ruoxi's hymen, whose mouth quivered from the pain as blood trickled down her thighs.

Unlike Fire, who was used to unimaginable levels of pain and had been too overwhelmed at finally doing it with Feng to care much about the pain, and Violet, who had simply been too horny to even notice it, when they first had sex, Ruoxi endured the full brunt of losing her virginity without any buffers, and even with her extreme resistance to pain, she still could not quickly recover from the intense and new pain her virgin self had never experienced before.

Noticing Ruoxi's state, Feng didn't continue any deeper or move at all, merely giving her a kiss as he massaged her voluptuous breasts in order to help her relax.