Flying Up The Divine Staircase

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Feng set foot into the pitch-black shrine, his environment transformed. It felt as if he had just stepped through a teleportation gate and arrived in an entirely different space.

A dark forest loomed before him, and the howling of wolves occasionally echoed in his ears. In the darkness of night, he faintly saw pairs of crimson eyes flicker in the treetops.

Wasting no time, Feng disappeared from his spot, beginning the first speedrun of the Divine Staircase in this timeline.

Although it was night here, his vision was unaffected. He could see around him as clearly as if the sun hung above him.

Feng spotted over a dozen Werewolves armed with crossbows and in excellent equipment standing in the trees around him as he dashed through the forest. In addition, he spotted another dozen or so Werewolves with spears and greatswords beneath the trees' cover, radiating an intense killing intent.

All of these Werewolves were Level 55 or above, with the highest at Level 58. They ranged between Elites and Special Elites. If an ordinary player attempted to take all of these monsters on by themselves, they'd definitely be torn apart.

Ignoring the Werewolves in the treetops who attempted to attack him, the triple-loaded crossbows releasing their bolts at him simultaneously, while the Werewolves on the ground chased after him, Feng looked at the system map that had appeared in the corner of his vision after a system notification telling him to clear the Divine Shrine in order to obtain a reward had sounded in his ears.

A teleportation point, towards which Feng was already making his way to, had been marked on the map in the heart of the forest. It was obvious that he had to reach said teleportation point to leave the Divine Shrine.

Although he'd love to just teleport over to the target, the system had banned Teleportation Skills, so Feng had no choice but to run.

With his speed after recovering from the Heavily Weakened state during the time he was chilling with Serena, Feng reached the teleportation array in the heart of the forest within only a few seconds.

In front of the teleportation array, a one-eyed Werewolf with a massive greatsword stood on guard for any intruders.

[Specter Werewolf (Realm Lord)] (Humanoid Creature, Special Elite)

Level 58

HP 4,200,000/4,200,000

In God's Domain, the title of Realm Lord did not represent a monster's rank or Bloodline. Rather, it was a buff that greatly enhanced the monster's Skills and Spells. Monsters with this title also had strengthened Physiques and HPs. Basically, they were Boss-like existences among monsters of the same level and rank.

Realm Lords were not particularly rare in God's Domain, but they were usually only found in Level 50-plus, resource-rich maps. They protected these resource maps, and as long as they remained in their designated maps, they could display far more combat power than monsters of the same level and rank.

Normally, player teams avoided Realm Lords as much as possible.

Fighting these monsters simply wasn't worthwhile. Despite being so much stronger than monsters of the same level and rank, Realm Lords didn't offer additional or better loot.

When players had first discovered Realm Lords in the past, they had avoided these monsters as much as possible. Unfortunately, some battles were unavoidable, and players had been forced to kill certain Realm Lords.