A True Godly Tool

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Aqua had notified him of Overwhelming Smile moving its operations into the Watch Cemetery, Feng had her send several thousand unrestored members to the map where they were previously told not to go. 

This was so when the Zero Wing members encounter an ambush from Overwhelming Smile, they could send their coordinates in the guild channel and be provided assistance, with Feng teleporting over to save them; or at least, that's what the Zero Wing members have been told. 

Truthfully, though, Feng and Aqua treated these unrestored members as nothing more than sacrifices, attracting the attention of the pissed Overwhelming Smile members who will definitely grow much more intense and merciless when they encounter members of the guild which had drove most of their members to grind on a single map. 

All of this was so Feng could farm Immortal Souls and Life Force while doing crippling damage to Overwhelming Smile. Of course, the unrestored members' deaths would be compensated accordingly to their losses. 

Due to war, the Watch Cemetery had become a land of death. Even the sky here remained dusky, and tombs crowded the cemetery. The majority of the monsters that appeared here were Undead-type, and although there were a lot of them, their HPs were relatively low. As it was a Level 22 to Level 28 map with an extremely abundant amount of resources, over a quarter of White River City's Level 20-plus players had come here to level up.

The Watch Cemetery contained many treasure chests and Hidden Quests. However, the Cemetery was most famous for its treasure chests. In the past, countless lucky independent players had encountered Mysterious-Iron and even Secret-Silver Treasure Chests here, obtaining plenty of top-tier equipment and items.

Because of this, battles between players had frequently happened in the Watch Cemetery.  

A pair of wings with a wingspan of ten meters flapped as Feng flew in the air and scoured the ground for any Overwhelming Smile members, before choosing to fly over to the place where he had upgraded the Abyssal Blade to Level 25 in the previous timeline to see if the first group he had killed would be there again. 

Currently, Feng was using the Demon Mask to make his wings look invisible with him still wearing a Chestplate, so if anyone managed to catch a glimpse of him, they'll only see a man in the sky wearing a suit of armor; thus there was no risk of his wings being exposed. 

While flying on his way and watching out for any prey, Feng called up the Seven Luminaries Ring's information and upgraded the Aura of Space a few times. Feng had received an abundant amount of EXP after killing the Orc King, his level increasing from Level 40 to Level 48. 

After leveling up the Aura of Space three times, it reaching Tier 1 Level 4, Feng dropped to Level 22, his level being around the same as an average player's; but he disguised it as Level 25. Though, it would allow him to collect the Immortal Souls of the Overwhelming Smile members here. 

Suddenly, a party moving quickly through a forest, with every member of this party being Level 25 and above, while all of them were as robust as a bear, caught Feng's attention. Increasing his speed, Feng flew ahead of the group by over a hundred yards and landed, before pretending to be resting. 

Within a couple of seconds, the party Feng had previously spotted appeared and was quickly getting in the proximity of his location, causing the party's members to inevitably take notice of Feng. They sized him up and down during their approach while looking around to see if Feng had any comrades in the vicinity all the while not bothering to slow down.