The Pandemonium Lashblade's True Capabilities

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When approaching Feng, the Mechanical Slayer revealed a human-like sneer, making Feng clench his fists in exhilaration.

"All of you, retreat outside of Creek Town."

Aqua and the other Zero Wing members who were unaware became confused upon hearing Feng's command, but as Fire and the others who had their memories returned turned around and dashed out of the warehouse, the rest followed as well, leaving Feng and the 48 NPCs to face against the Mechanical Slayer and the Mechanical Watchers who just woke up. 

Feng slowed his movement speed and ran towards a corner of the warehouse, luring the Mechanical Slayer away while having the NPCs distract the Mechanical Watchers, stalling the mechanical monsters until his guild members ran out.

Despite his attributes allowing him to move at a speed the Mechanical Slayer wouldn't even be able to react to, Feng ran at a pace that the Mechanical Slayer could keep up with and slowly shrink the distance between them, giving the illusion that it would eventually catch up to Feng.

When the distance between them shortened to 20 yards, the Mechanical Slayer abruptly swung its greatsword at Feng, wielding it singlehandedly.

Clearly, there was still a distance of 20 yards between the Mechanical Slayer and Feng. Although the Mechanical Slayer's serrated greatsword was very large and long, it could not hit Feng. Yet, the Mechanical Slayer still chose to swing its greatsword.

When the serrated greatsword descended, it created a loud boom. Even the air surrounding the greatsword compressed and became extremely heavy. Suddenly, tens of air blades shot towards Feng.

The blades resembled a wall of air pressing down on Feng. The gaps between air blades simply did not allow Feng any space to evade. Moreover, they covered a frightening range.

When the air blades were about to hit Feng, he suddenly flew. In the nick of time, Feng flew out of the range of the air blades, leaving behind afterimages as he charged towards the closest iron pillar. This was none other than the effect of Wind Rider. 

The Mechanical Slayer bellowed angrily. It actually failed to kill an ant like Feng with a single attack. This was simply humiliating. Immediately after, the Mechanical Slayer no longer wielded its serrated greatsword single-handedly. Instead, it swung the greatsword with both hands now.

Boom!

The serrated greatsword plunged into the sturdy ground.

Suddenly, the entire warehouse started trembling. With the Mechanical Slayer as the epicenter, the ground began to crack. Covering a radius of around 70 yards, streams of air blasted up from the ground, decimating everything in their path.

As all of the Zero Wing members had already left the warehouse by now, none of them were caught up in the attack, and only a few NPCs and a Mechanical Watcher had gotten hit by it, which resulted in all of those NPCs dying instantly.

Seeing that, Feng had the rest of the sacrifices stop kiting the Mechanical Watchers and attack the Mechanical Slayer instead. As the sacrifices charged forward, they were all quickly dispatched by the Mechanical Slayer while it was trying to get to Feng. 

Once all of the NPCs were killed, the Mechanical Slayer continued towards Feng, but was frozen by an Intermediate Frost Grenade. Originally, an Intermediate Frost Grenade could deal 800 frost damage to monsters Level 70 or below and freeze them for five seconds. However, when used on the Mechanical Slayer, the Intermediate Frost Grenade had only dealt -100 damage. The freezing effect only lasted for one second.