Empty River

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Red Leaf Forest, where the green grass was plush like a cushion...

A party of Level 5 players currently surrounded a group of three Level 5 Forest Wolves. The players advanced and retreated in battle familiarly, steadily pushing the three Forest Wolves towards defeat. In a short moment, one of the Forest Wolves died from the large fireball that flew at it, while the remaining two Forest Wolves only had a small amount of HP remaining.

"Leader, we're already Level 5. We're tired of constantly killing the same Forest Wolves. Let's just kill the Level 6 Grassland Lion Cubs! I hear the loot is quite good. Moreover, everyone can obtain a larger share of experience there," the bold and powerful Shield Warrior said as he blocked a Forest Wolf's attack.

"Forget it. In these troubled times, you forget that everyone from our Martial Union has a bounty on their heads. Each one of us is worth 1 Silver Coin, and there are plenty of people looking for this transaction," the party leader, an Elementalist, shook his head. He felt that the Shield Warrior's suggestion was too risky.

"Leader, since when have you become such a coward?" a Berserker with waxy skin curled his lips, asking disdainfully.

"Before, when we snatched Elite monsters and equipment and even killed the other players, I've never seen you reluctant before!"

"Regardless of what other people say, Martial Union is a famous large Guild in Red Leaf Town. I don't believe that those people would be so foolish, daring to kill us. Even if they come, we can kill them off and make a quick buck!"

The Elementalist party leader nodded, thinking that his subordinate's words sounded logical.

In Red Leaf Town, only Martial Union bullied others. Whoever dared provoke them was only seeking death.

The Elementalist party leader then said, "Alright. After we kill these two Forest Wolves, we'll go kill the Grassland Lion Cubs."

"Oh yeah!"

The Shield Warrior grinned, using his shield to send one of the Forest Wolves flying. He then followed up with a Heroic Strike on the other Forest Wolf, taking away its remaining HP.

Immediately after the party from Martial Union killed the final Forest Wolf, they suddenly discovered that they were surrounded by a team of over twenty players. Moreover, every one of these players was Red Named, and clearly, they had already killed a lot of players.

"Brothers, our luck is good this time! They are all from Martial Union!"

A Red Named female Assassin with a provocative body revealed herself from Stealth. She wore a smile as she looked at the players from Martial Union.

The members of Martial Union immediately felt chills through their bodies. This female Assassin was clearly the scout for this entire team. Although she should have been hiding near their party this entire time, they did not detect her presence at all.

"What are you all trying to do?" the Elementalist party leader asked in a cold tone, his eyes observing his surroundings.

"What are we doing?" the female Assassin gleefully smiled at the party leader from Martial Union, saying with a laugh, "Of course, we are here to do some happy things with you."

"Sister Fire Dance, why are you wasting your breath on them? Let's just kill them and be done with it," one of the Rangers standing in the encirclement said, feeling restless. His bow was already nocked and aimed at Martial Union's Cleric.