Apex Bloodline's Power

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feng didn't spend a long time at Level 0, though, and he immediately started absorbing the EXP stored within the Levellume Capsules a moment later, going back up to Level 66 in an instant.

When he did, Feng's attributes, both Basic and Hidden, skyrocketed once again.

Within only the first ten levels, Feng's Basic Attributes had each increased by around one hundred points, and his stats only kept improving by massive amounts with each level higher.

By the time he returned to Level 66, Feng's Basic Attributes had seen an increase of around 3,000 points, with his Strength being greater than before he consumed the Draconic-Voidling Bloodline by around 3,500.

And there were also the attributes he never got between Level 0 to Level 20 from the Purple Stigmata and Blessing, which he now finally received. 

Coupled with his already huge attributes from various things, even a Tier 4 player wouldn't be able to compare to Feng unless they had a Legendary Weapon or a few pieces of Legendary ranked equipment, while he currently isn't inferior to even an average Tier 5 player that doesn't have multiple Fragmented Legendary items.

His Hidden Attributes didn't increase as massively as his Basic ones, but it was still a huge improvement nonetheless.

Moreover, aside from all the boosts to Feng's stats along with every single of his aspects and his very being, he had gained a Tier 4 Draconic Spell.

Any Draconic Spell would instantly become a trump card that made doing immense damage and killing high-ranking bosses much easier, not to mention a powerful one obtained from absorbing an Apex Bloodline.

The only unfortunate factor was that it was a Draconic Spell instead of a Skill, which greatly limited the extent of its power that a melee player like Feng could show, with it being a lot more suitable for mage players.

Nevertheless, it was still a great boon to Feng's capabilities.

With it and all the other boosts he had received after consuming the Draconic-Voidling Bloodline, Feng's combat power was elevated by an enormous amount that was even greater than if he were to go through his Class Promotion Quest and reach Tier 2, far above what he was previously capable of while climbing the Divine Staircase.

At the moment, Feng was even confident of killing the 60th Divine Shrine's Guardian Boss, a Superior Mythic ranked monster, and he had a decent shot at even defeating the higher Shrines' bosses.

Unable to calm his excitement and curiosity over his current strength, and wishing to test out the power of his new Bloodline, Feng rushed into the first Divine Shrine

There wasn't much of a difference between Feng's first run and the current one that could be seen in the lower Shrines except for him clearing all of the ones below the 10th Divine Shrine in one second along with the drops being a bit less since a player has already cleared the Shrines and killed the Guardian Bosses before.

When he was speeding his way through the Divine Shrines numbered from 10 to 30, however, his improved strength was a lot more obvious, as his clear time had increased by much, even slaying the Grand Lord ranked Guardian Boss of the 30th Divine Shrine within three seconds of entering the Shrine.

This time, there didn't seem to be any ritual-like activities happening near the Lizardman Chief, it acting like a regular boss monster with no Secret Technique Tablet around the center where the Teleportation Array was located.