Risking It All

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the preparations finished, Black Flame contacted a few of Zero Wing's core members and had them meet up with him for the taming of the Thunder Wolf.

---

Meanwhile, a huge commotion tore through Zero Wing's Guild Residence.

After the Stable appeared within Zero Wing's Residence, news of it spread at the speed of light.

"Even Super Guilds have yet to construct a Stable, yet Zero Wing has theirs already! This is insane!"

"Zero Wing's members are so lucky. They can purchase a unique Mount as soon as they reach Level 40. On the other hand, we have to ride horses..."

"I've heard that Guild Mounts only cost 25 Gold. That's 15 Gold cheaper than Common Mounts!"

"This won't do! I need to join Zero Wing! I want to buy a Guild Mount, too!"

---

For a time, the official forums exploded with threads about Zero Wing's latest development. Many Guild players drooled over the image of Zero Wing's Stable.

In the past, why had various large Guilds desperately tried to raid large-scale Team Dungeons, going so far as to invest massive sums of money into gearing up their respective Guild's MTs and utilizing all items capable of assisting their raid of a large-scale Team Dungeon?

There was only one main reason.

Guild Mounts!

God's Domain's maps were extremely large. Once players began arriving at Level 30 and higher maps, they would have to spend a large chunk of their time traveling. The maps would also only grow larger the further one progressed into the game. Meanwhile, a powerful Mount would help players save a lot of time. However, the more important function of Guild Mounts was that they could attract more players to join a Guild.

The Common Mounts sold in cities not only required players to have a sufficient amount of Reputation, but they also required a significant sum of money to purchase, with a Common Mount costing a full 40 Gold.

Even after players reached Level 40, it would still be extremely difficult to procure that much money, unless, of course, one was willing to purchase Coins with Credits. In the end, however, they could still only purchase a Common Mount.

However, Guild Mounts were different. Although players were required to collect a certain amount of Guild Contribution Points before they could purchase a Guild Mount, which was more expensive than a Common Mount, unlike the Common Mounts, Guild Mounts could be nurtured and upgraded. Moreover, they possessed varying and much better-looking appearances. This was fatally tempting to many independent players and wealthy players.

Guilds could take this opportunity to develop and expand themselves, obtaining a large sum of funds. After all, Guild members were also required to spend money when purchasing Guild Mounts. Meanwhile, a portion of that money would flow into the Guild's coffers.

Due to this, the various large Guilds in the past had desperately attempted to raid 100-man Team Dungeons. It wasn't just because they had aimed for the weapons and equipment available inside the Dungeon, but more because they hoped to obtain the Stable Design as soon as possible.

Now, with the appearance of Zero Wing's Stable, even the superpowers couldn't help being envious, not to mention other, lower-ranking guilds' players.

Field battles in God's Domain were growing more difficult.