Vice Guild Leader Acquired

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1]

After arriving at Blackwing City, Feng went to the appointed restaurant where he was supposed to conduct another trade with Aqua Rose. Though, Feng didn't really prepare any items to sell since he knew that Aqua won't show up.

'Wait... what if she does show up?' The thought suddenly crossed Feng's mind. He didn't know if the butterfly effect would somehow screw him over. It would be a bit inconvenient if Aqua really did show up and wanted to to trade for items as agreed, since he didn't prepare anything. Not to mention he'll lose his chance to recruit her.

Feng searched through his bags and concluded that he'll only be able to trade with the Intermediate Mana Armor Kits that he forgot to store if the world decides to play a joke on him and Aqua really does come.

Thankfully, Aqua Rose didn't show up even after a long time had passed. Instead, a pot-bellied man walked over and quietly sat opposite of Feng. With a gentle and elegant smile, he said, "Hello there, Master Black Flame. As Miss Aqua has some urgent matters to attend to today, she has sent me to represent her in this transaction. Miss Aqua expresses her sincerest apologies."

"Miss Aqua has some urgent matters?" Feng asked with an expressionless face

"That's right. Although I cannot reveal to Your Excellency what those matters are, I, Joking Scholar, can represent Miss Aqua in conducting the transaction with you."

"Since Miss Aqua has some matters to deal with, let us postpone our business transaction till next time, then." Feng said calmly before standing up, saying, "I still have some matters that I need to attend to, so I'll leave first."

Hearing that Feng had no intention to continue the trade and intended to leave, Joking Scholar's facial expression immediately changed. A hint of panic appeared in his friendly smile when Feng stood.

"Master Black Flame, don't be in such a rush! Although Miss Aqua is absent, Twilight Echo sincerely desires this trade's success. We are willing to pay 30% more than the previously mentioned price!" Joking Scholar hurriedly stood and held back Feng.

"Thirty percent? It seems that you guys really are sincere about this." Feng halted his steps, smiling. He then turned to face Joking Scholar, saying, "Since you've already made the offer, let us negotiate the price."

"Of course, of course!" Joking Scholar hurriedly nodded his head, once more revealing his friendly smile.

Following which, the two sat and resumed their business transaction.

"Do you have what I asked of Miss Aqua the last time?" Feng asked.

"Master Black Flame, please have a look," Joking Scholar retrieved several Ore Bags. Hard Stones and rare forging materials filled the majority of these bags.

Moreover, aside from taking out five 400-slot Ore Bags, which were the largest Ore Bags currently available to players, he had also taken out a black leather bag. There were many runes carved on the exterior of this bag, and one could tell that it was not an ordinary item with just a glance.

The Runic Ore Bag that Joking Scholar brought out was a Mysterious-Iron grade Ore Bag. It had a massive capacity of 1,200 slots, four times that of a Common grade Ore Bag.

However, this item was not easy to obtain. Only Lord ranked Bosses in mines had a chance of dropping this item.

Compared to the previous encounter, this transaction would be far larger. Joking Scholar had prepared over 2,000 stacks of Hard Stones, 300 stacks of Fine Iron Ore, 400 stacks of Silver Ore, and 200 stacks of Mithril Ore. Furthermore, there were also 100 stacks of Gold Ore, which was currently unavailable in Star-Moon Kingdom.