Let's Continue This Another Time

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White River City, Adventurer's Association, second floor:

Normally, nobody visited the second floor of the Adventurer's Association.

This place did not receive individual Guild players. Instead, this place was exclusive to Guild teams.

At this time, Feng sat in front of the VIP counter. With a smile, the beautiful receptionist behind the counter asked, "Lord Viscount, how may I be of service today?"

"I wish to take on a Guild Crusade Quest," Feng requested.

"Okay. However, as the Zero Wing guild is only a 3-star Guild, there are only four locations available for a crusade. May I know which location Lord Viscount desires?"

The receptionist listed the four locations. They were rather remote towns, barren wastelands. However, dark forces occupied each location. Without two to three thousand Level 30 Tier 1 players, one should not even consider capturing it.

Of course, this was only in the case for attacking normally. If it were a crusade, however, the difficulty of capturing the town would significantly decrease. Even so, it was still extremely difficult. If one attempted to capture these towns with only 100 players around Level 20, it would be suicide.

"Creek Town." Feng was very familiar with the Crusade Quests available in White River City. He chose Creek Town, which was occupied by the Blood Hand Association, without hesitation.

Among the many dark forces in the White River City region, the Blood Hand Association was one of the weakest and smallest powers; it ranked at the very bottom.  

Although Feng could potentially wipe out the Blood Hand Association with his current strength along with his guild members', it would take a large amount of Stamina, time and effort that Feng was not willing to put into capturing a town for some Reputation for his red named guild members when he could just do a Crusade Quest. 

Moreover, Feng was trying to meet the same conditions as in his previous life for the Mechanical Slayer to be a Mutant. A monster becoming a Mutant was completely random, and the Mechanical Slayer being one in his previous life could have been a complete coincidence, but in order to try to get the Blade Saint Legacy again, Feng was planning to do the same thing as in his previous life in hopes that he had triggered some kind of hidden condition for the Mechanical Slayer to be a Mutant. 

"Okay. A 1-star Crusade Quest will require a deposit of 30 Gold Coins. If the quest is not completed within five days, then the deposit will not be refunded."

Feng payed the 30 Gold Coins deposit and accepted the 1-star Guild Crusade Quest, before going to the Twilight Temple.

The Twilight Temple was a main hub for healer classes.

Here Clerics, Oracles, and Druids could take on quests that rewarded high-level skills related to their classes.

After entering the main hall of the Twilight Temple, Feng saw Level 180 Elite Guards crowding the temple. This hall also contained the statue of the Twilight Goddess, below which stood a Level 200 Priest dressed in red.

An Oracle advanced to Priest after reaching Tier 2. At this moment this Priest dressed in red took the initiative to walk up to Feng and welcome him.

"Greetings, Lord Viscount," the Priest said, fawning.