Fair Game

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that all the information was the same, Feng didn't dilly-dally any longer, unequipping the Blood Emperor's Armor and spreading his wings as he began flying up towards the Epic Shrines at high speeds.

The moment Feng had set foot on the World Summit, the time he had obtained through the test began to count down. 

Since he had 10,000 minutes at the moment, Feng first planned on using up all his Epic Shrine challenges, before spending the rest of what time he had remaining on the Divine Staircase. 

While flying, Feng leveled himself up to Level 99 once again in order to boost his flying speed, resulting in his ascend up the World Summit skyrocketing to a record pace, while Feng even activated Wind Rider whenever it was off cooldown to increase his flying speed even further. 

Unfortunately, the rules of the World Summit were thoroughly exasperating, forbidding any forms of teleportation, while even Spatial Liberation couldn't offset this restriction. If Feng could use Space Movement and Spatial Shift here, he could travel a distance of over a million yards in just one second, saving him some travel time. 

Nevertheless, with his current speed, Feng rapidly soared past the Shrines of various ranks. 

One could determine the rank of a Shrine based on its location on the World Summit. The higher the rank of a Shrine, the closer to the pinnacle it lay. The distance between Shrines also grew wider the further up he went. 

However, the World Summit was quite massive. Despite continuously flying at a high speed and activating Wind Rider, it still took Feng nearly twenty minutes to finally arrive before a Shrine that was over 300 meters in height. The Shrines around this area were completely different from the ones he had seen before. On the other hand, the Shrines at the foot of the mountain were now no longer within view. 

The Shrines one encountered below were all inanimate objects. On the other hand, the Epic Shrines here had frightening auras that would even cause adventurers to begin to wonder whether terrifying monsters lived in these Shrines. 

However, Feng didn't stop after encountering the mountain-like Shrine. 

From the way Serena had looked at him while leaving, Feng could tell she was planning on something, so he had decided to first visit two different Epic Shrines before going to where the Bible of Darkness is. 

Even if he had enough time, it was only possible to enter three Epic Shrines per visit.

In addition, there was a 10-day Cooldown after someone used their three challenges, which would only decrease while they were in the World Summit and included all Epic Shrines.

Preferably, Feng would also like to visit the Inferior Legendary Shrines and use up his two challenge opportunities on them, but he didn't really have the time to do so on this visit to the World Summit. 

After the Dark-Gold Shrine region, if players went high enough to the upper parts of the Epic Shrine area, they'd discover that the minutes required to enter a Shrine would increase the higher one goes, along with the possible goodies once could acquire from these Shrines becoming more valuable.  

Some of the Epic Shrines near the edge of the Epic Shrine area could even need over two thousand minutes to open, double the usual necessary amount of one thousand minutes.