The Bible of Darkness

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System: Congratulations! You have seduced a native creature of God's Domain and fulfilled the necessary conditions. Player has learned the Hidden Subclass, Seducing.

System: Congratulations! You have become a Basic Seducing Apprentice. Player has obtained the Seducing Talent, "Inextinguishable Libido".

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to have become a Seducer in God's Domain. Rewarding 10 Levels and the Unique Identification Skill, "Eros Vision".

System: Serena has been successfully seduced. Difference of 4 tiers, 180 Levels, and a major rank in Life Rating. Rewards increased by 1,080%. Seducing Proficiency increased by 35,400,000 points. Obtained 10 Levels.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to seduce a Tier 5 Higher Being. Rewarding 5 Levels, 100 Female Reputation and the Advanced Title "High-Class Consort".

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Intermediate Seducing Apprentice. Obtained 100,000 EXP. Rewarding 3 Female Reputation.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Advanced Seducing Apprentice. Obtained 500,000 EXP. Rewarding 5 Female Reputation.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to a Basic Seducer. Obtained 5,000,000 EXP. Rewarding 10 Female Reputation and the Advanced Seducing Talent, "Addicting Pleasure".

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Intermediate Seducer. Obtained 20,000,000 EXP. Rewarding 20 Female Reputation.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Advanced Seducer. Obtained 50,000,000 EXP. Rewarding 50 Female Reputation.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to a Basic Master Seducer. Obtained 1 Level. Rewarding 2 Free Legacy Skill Points, 100 Female Reputation and the Special Skill, "Intoxicating Eyes".

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Intermediate Master Seducer. Obtained 2 Levels. Rewarding 3 Free Legacy Skill Points, 200 Female Reputation and the Special Berserk Skill, "Sex Maniac".

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to be promoted to an Advanced Master Seducer in God's Domain. Obtained 5 Levels. Rewarding 5 Free Legacy Skill Points, 300 Female Reputation and the Special Skill, "Lustful Domain".

Looking through the over a dozen system notifications archiving his achievement which he had accomplished by fucking Serena, Feng doubted his eyes for a moment.

He had expected multiple possibilities on what reward was granted to him for managing such an incredible feat of sleeping with a Level 200 Tier 5 Fallen Angel while being a mere Level 20 Tier 1 player, but getting a new Subclass wasn't on that list.

It was a completely unexpected benefit for Feng to gain the Seducer Subclass while doing business at the Lord of Destruction's Epic Shrine, and he immediately understood the cause behind Celestina's sudden change that had happened while he was doing the deed with Serena as well as the Fallen Angel's intensified zeal after seeing the system notifications.

There were many Hidden Subclasses that could be unlocked by players as long as they fulfilled some conditions.

In some cases, players had obtained special Subclasses by completing Unique Quests of a high rank;