Expansion

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since he was currently in a Weakened state with 80% of his attributes reduced, Feng chose to log out and wait for it to pass while resting. 

---

Meanwhile, back in White River City, Black Flame had grown bored of constantly making Intermediate Mana Armor Kits and decided to embark on his own small journey. 

During the entire time Feng had been in the Dark Den and at the World Summit, Black Flame, apart from occasionally going to create more Designs for the Intermediate Mana Armor Kits whenever Creator's Rights was off cooldown and to raid powerful bosses when Blade Liberation was available, hadn't stepped away from his forging table to create items. 

In fact, ever since he was created around a week ago, 95% of everything the Perfect Clone had done was forging, with 99% of that forging time having been spent on making Intermediate Mana Armor Kits. 

Thanks to the large number of Intermediate Mana Armor Kits' Design copies provided by Black Flame, not only did Candlelight currently have the capability to prepare all of the Intermediate Mana Armor Kits promised to the various powers within the previously agreed time limit, but the Trading Firm could even afford to sell a decent quantity at some of its Shops; racking in a lot more profit. 

After having spent the last few days barely even moving from his spot in the Forging Room, something that even Feng had never done in his previous life, as, regardless of how busy with needing to quickly create some items within a short time frame he was, Feng would still sometimes log out to check on the situation in the guild, or at least take an occasional breather, Black Frame was done. 

By now, he had grown sick of making the damn things, and with him having already created dozens of copy Designs for the Intermediate Mana Armor Kits, the Perfect Clone also didn't have to bother as much with them since he had other people working on the job. 

Hence, Black Flame decided to do something else for a bit and finish another task in order to pull himself away from forging Mana Kits. 

Exiting the Forging Room, Black Flame headed to Cocoa's workplace, retrieving the Book of Creation from her and making another Intermediate Mana Armor Kit Forging Design. 

After creating the copy, Black Flame gave the Book of Creation back to Cocoa for her to continue working on forging more Levellume Capsules and other high-ranking items, and left the 3-star Candlelight Trading Firm. 

He then headed towards the Bank, entering Feng's Private Warehouse, to which Black Flame had been given access to by his main body, before opening one of the cabinets, a freezing aura washing over him and the entire Warehouse, and retrieving the Holy Grail. 

Ten days have already passed since Feng had used the Holy Grail to upgrade Icarus's Heart to Fragmented Legendary rank. 

At the moment, the cooldown of the Legendary item's Power of Evolution skill was already finished and could be activated once again to upgrade another item to Legendary rank. 

The only thing left was to decide on which item it was going to be used on. 

Ideally, the best option would be to upgrade Icarus's Heart once again and promote the incredible tool for Luck to Legendary. The benefits Feng and he would get from having the Legendary ranked Icarus's Heart like Feng did in the previous timeline, this time even more powerful due to the Necklace receiving the Power of Evolution's secret effect, Goddess's Grace, would bring their acquisition of powerful and rare treasures to brand new heights.