WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, YOU LITTLE SHIT?

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Little girl, watch your words." Blackie's cold words rang out in everyone's ears. 

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Everyone became covered in cold sweat. They stared at Blackie in fear, as his killing intent oozed out, feeling like death was standing in front of them and any movement would spell their doom. They even forgot they were currently inside a virtual game.

Gentle Snow's face turned deathly pale, and she found it difficult to move and even breath from being in such close proximity. She immediately regretted not stopping Yueru from saying anything; or bringing her along at all. Even Cola and the others standing behind Blackie and Feng felt afraid, though they were much less effected as they had already felt Feng's killing intent inside of the Deathly Forest. 

Meanwhile, Yueru, who was the receiver of the killing intent, became completely unable to breath. She stared at Blackie's emotionless face as her legs shook under his gaze.

"Blackie." Just as she was about to collapse, Feng spoke. Despite his voice not being loud, it echoed in the quiet surroundings. Blackie immediately retracted his killing intent when Feng spoke, causing Yueru to start breathing heavily. Although only a few seconds have passed since Blackie had spoken, for her, those few second felt like years. 

"Sorry for that, Miss Snow. As an apology and thank you for the belt, please accept this." Feng said, as he took out a piece of paper from his bag and passed it to Gentle Snow indifferently.

Everyone became speechless upon seeing Feng take out a piece of scrap paper and give it to Gentle Snow. If he didn't really want to apologize, he could have simply not said anything and walked away. Did he want to insult the Snow Goddess? However, no one dared to say anything this time in fear of angering that Cursemancer expert.

However, Gentle Snow gladly received the scrap paper Feng gave her.

"Thank you for your present; I like it very much. Now, can we go somewhere with fewer people to have our chat?" Gentle Snow, who's face had regained some color, smiled in appreciation. She had originally planned to accept whatever Feng gave her and leave, but upon checking the piece of paper, she immediately became ecstatic. Realizing that Feng was being genuine, she decided to try inviting him again. 

Feng also smiled and nodded in agreement, before leading the way, while Gentle Snow and the rest followed. 

"Snow, just what did that fellow give you?" Zhao Yueru whispered. Although he seemed to be an expert, just by seeing the fire poker on Feng's waist, she could tell Feng would not be able to give anything valuable. However, Gentle Snow still happily received it. Such a result puzzled Zhao Yueru significantly.

"A Potion Recipe for the Basic Strength Potion. When consumed, it will increase a player's Strength by 6 points for half an hour," Gentle Snow calmly replied. "What?" Zhao Yueru leaped up in shock. "How could he have such a precious recipe?"

Potionmaking was very hard to learn. The recipes needed were famed for being rare drops, even the current Ouroboros only had a few normal recipes, not to mention rare recipes. A recipe that was capable of increasing the Strength of a player by 6 points was unheard of until now.

If the current Level 2 players could have an extra 6 points in Strength, that would equate to an additional 12 Attack Power. Such a potion would have a significant effect when they dove into a Dungeon. Regarding Guilds who frequently conquered Dungeons, the value of this recipe far surpassed that of tens of pieces of Bronze Equipment. As long as the Basic Strength Potion were for sale, the supply would never be able to meet the demand. Yet, Feng gifted such a recipe away.