Advanced Menu

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, save for him, the Divine Hall was completely empty, with no sign of the bustling crowd or Demon Players trying to do business like what he had seen in his previous life.

When Feng switched his gaze to the exchange counter, where a lone female Demon NPC sat with a bored expression, a glint appeared in his eyes.

'I suppose it's about time to test out my new Subclass.' Thinking of so, Feng smiled and approached the exchange counter.

At the same time, he switched the Swordsmanship Great Grandmaster Title for his newest one, the High-Class Consort Title, while also simultaneously activating Intoxicating Eyes and checking the demon girl's information with Eros Vision. 

[Mariabelle] 

Tier: 3

Level: 150

Gender: Female

Race: Demon 

Title[1]: None

Age: 355

Cup Size: D

Virgin: No

Mental State: Bored

Physical State: Normal

Stamina Remaining: 100%

Affiliation[2]: Dark Forces, Receptionist of the Divine Hall

Relationship Status: None 

Favorability: Friendly 

Sexually Attracted: 3%

Fetish: ??? 

Appraising the receptionist with the Unique Identification Skill, Feng got the frame of her body perfectly outlined and presented to him, along with her basic information being displayed; with only the demon's fetish remaining unknown until he investigates a bit more for himself. 

But Feng was more interested in seeing the changes her stats would undergo upon him using the skills he had recently acquired on the Demon Receptionist, so Feng paid close attention to the System Panel as he began his first official seduction after obtaining the Seducer Subclass. 

When the female Demon NPC at the counter noticed her first client approach, she put on a customary smile and asked, "Hello, sir, may I know what item you wish to exchange for?" 

Sizing up the human smiling at her from the other side of the exchange counter while greeting him, Mariabelle locked eyes with Feng, instantly becoming mesmerized by the pair of pitch-black orbs within which a faint pink light swirled. 

For some reason, the Demon Receptionist felt her body start to heat up ever so slightly, and the human before her began to seem much more pleasant and... sexier? 

Questions about why she was beginning to feel horny by just being in the human's presence popped up in Mariabelle's mind, and she wished to look away from his eyes that made her feel as if she was getting drunk in order to maintain her composure and do the job of a receptionist properly. 

Yet, her body didn't listen, staring into Feng's eyes, becoming drawn in more and more. 

Feng noticed that Mariabelle's Mental State had switched to Faintly Aroused as Intoxicating Eyes did its wonders, and he could see from the visual reaction she was having to the Special Skill how effective it was.