Here Comes The Money R-18

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add. 

Note 1: This chapter has an R-18 scene in it, but still has lore and some important stuff. If you don't want to read the sex scene part, you can skip ahead. I have placed a warning before the scene and a message at the end to skip to. 

Note 2: I know I previously said there wouldn't be any smut for a while, but this suddenly came to me while writing, so here you go. Enjoy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White River City, Zero Wing's Residence:

"Guild Leader, I've already tallied up the results of the war. Here are the statistics," Aqua Rose said, as she sent over a list of data to Feng. 

The odd thing, though, was that she was talking to Feng using the Private Channel they were in instead of speaking normally, her mouth busy with something else as she kneeled between Feng's legs and reported their gains; with Feng enjoying her service as he glanced at the data casually. 

The number of equipment on the statistical list exceeded 80,000. A small portion of the equipment originally belonged to the Zero Wing members who had participated in the war, so those had to be returned. In addition, they had to take into account the reward for killing enemy players as well as death subsidies. However, even after deducting all the necessary expenses, they still had around 80,000 pieces of equipment remaining.

The compensation for the losses of around 4,000 elite members wasn't that much, and the rewards for killing enemy players wasn't dealt in equipment, as all of it was of a lesser quality than what the Zero Wing members possessed, but with Guild Contribution Points, to which the players didn't complain, knowing the Guild's Warehouse had plenty of top-notch Level 30 equipment, so they had no need for these Level 25 and below items. 

Having a surplus of more than 80,000 pieces of equipment was about right with Feng's expectations.

Moreover, the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's equipment was of great quality for non Zero Wing members, so the spoils of war were much greater than from Zero Wing's previous battles. 

The Guilds they had fought in the past were much poorer compared to the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion. The enemy Guilds back then consisted mostly of ordinary players, with only a small number of elite players; the equipment they could drop was naturally of low quality. Bronze and Mysterious-Iron Equipment was considered top-tier goods for those Guilds. Now, however, the enemies they had killed were the elites and experts of the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion. Naturally, the items they dropped were on an entirely different level in terms of quality.

The majority of the equipment worn by the Pavilion's elite members was Level 20 Secret-Silver Equipment, with the weakest being Level 20 Mysterious-Iron Equipment, and the strongest being Level 20 Fine-Gold Equipment. As for the members of the War Dragon Legion, all the equipment they wore was Level 25, with the majority being Level 25 Fine-Gold Equipment, and the weakest being Level 25 Secret-Silver Equipment. A few legionnaires even had Level 25 Dark-Gold Equipment. Naturally, the items they dropped were astounding.

Currently, Level 20 Bronze Equipment was being sold for around 20 Silver. Even Mysterious-Iron Equipment sold for around 40 Silver only. However, the prices for Secret-Silver Equipment was a different story altogether.

With the difference of just one rank, the price increased from around 40 Silver straight up to around 90 Silver. If it were Secret-Silver Equipment meant for MTs, the price would go further, up to 1 Gold 20 Silver.