A New Form Of Berserk

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since I've seen it, and want it, then it's mine," As Feng stated this fact that he decided was true, the faint smile on his face turned cold "And anyone who touches my things dies." 

Orc King Tresik grew even more irked hearing Feng's bold declaration. A Tier 1 ant actually stated that it would kill him, the Orc King? Tresik could have even killed the Sky Knight if he had wanted to, so what chance did a little Tier 1 Swordsman stand at even surviving against him? 

The Orc King began wondering whether to take his time in killing this arrogant human in the most brutal way possible or to just rid himself of the ant. 

Of course, despite Feng acting leisurely, he was still cautious of the Orc King. 

Although Tresik possessed less than a third of Anubis's HP, his strength was much greater as a Mythic monster, not to mention his Defense and Physique as well as being Level 60. The Orc King will also most likely have a much larger variety of Tier 4 skills a his disposal; not to mention that he was able to fend off the Sky Knight's Tier 4 Taboo skill and come out unscathed. 

As there had never been a Tier 4 Mythic Orc King at the Towers of Death in neither of Feng's lives apart from when he stole the God Crystal from Tresik in the previous timeline, Feng knew nothing about the Mythic monster's skills or true capabilities, as what the Orc King had shown when trying to kill Feng had merely been casual attacks directed at a Tier 1 creature. 

However, Feng didn't doubt the Orc King possessed incredible strength even among Mythic monsters from his aura, and Feng wasn't completely sure if he could defeat Tresik. 

But that was exactly the reason Feng had to give it a try, as not only was he curious about his ability to kill Mythic monsters at the moment with his current standard, but also what kind of unknown loot he might obtain from a never-before slain, system-induced Mythic Orc King.  

No longer wanting to bother with the ant, Terisk dashed forward, reaching Feng in the blink of an eye and slashing his blood-red greatsword at him. 

Seeing the Orc King commence an attack, Feng showed no hesitation as he activated Heavenly Dragon's Power, causing golden scales to appear all over his body as he slashed his swords in retaliation. 

A shockwave spread out when the three swords connected, while neither of the two moved from their spot, seemingly matched in strength. However, Feng could feel how much greater the Orc King's strength was than his own from the exchange even with Heavenly Dragon's Power's boost, and immediately knew he would be at a disadvantage in a frontal clash. 

Meanwhile, Tresik looked at Feng with a dumbfounded expression upon seeing the human block his attack. Although he had not used his full strength in the attack, thinking that this will be more than enough to kill the Tier 1 ant, it still immensely shocked the Orc King that his opponent was capable of enduring his strength. 

It also caused Tresik to grow serious as the Mythic monster observed the Swordsman in front of him with greater caution, wondering if all that time being cooped up in the tower had made his senses go bad. But even after carefully inspecting the human before him, the Orc King still concluded the same thing as before; that his opponent was indeed only at Tier 1. 

Further caution appeared in the Orc King's eyes after his careful inspection, inwardly wondering if the human was somehow concealing its actual Tier or if it had used some other means to match his strength.