Movie Night part 2 (Fluff)

Yes they are all shocked to see what they see but they are also confused. They have a hard time understanding why Dustin is showing them this and they have no idea what to think because they don't even know who it is. Max glances at Lucas, seeing him have a confused look on his face as well. She looks at El, seeing the same look on her face. Max is about to turn towards Mike when he gasp while pointing.

"Suzie?!" Mike exclaims, a big smile on his face, recognizing her..

"That's me." Suzie says, giving a sweet and friendly smile to everyone. It is then that Max Lucas and Eleven recognizes her voice. They have talked to Suzie a handful of times through Dustin's radio, mainly telling her the truth of things and keeping her updated on stuff, and of course Dustin and her just talking as well.

"Wait..." Max says. "The Suzie." Both Max Eleven and Lucas say in union while looking at Suzie.

"As in the certified genius that saved our lives against the Russians yes." Dustin says.

"And helped us find El when she got taken to the lab, when we went to Utah." Mike adds in. "So are you here to visit?"

"Actually I'm here to stay. If of course if you all are fine with that." Suzie says.

"Are you serious?! Of course we are fine with it!" Max exclaims, Eleven nodding in agreement.

"It took us forever to finally decide but here we are." Dustin says.

"Father of course did not approve with my relationship with Dustin when I told him about my feelings, but I made the choice to come here, because I love my Dustybun." Suzie says while looking at Dustin adorably.

"Awww I love you too Suzie poo." Dustin says back sweetly. "You have already met Mike, this is El short for Eleven, Max short for Maxine, and Lucas short for...well Lucas." Dustin introduces.

"So nice to finally officially meet all of you in person, I'm excited to get to know all of you." Suzie mentions while shaking all of their hands politely.

"We look forward to get to knowing you too." Eleven mentions nicely as well.

"Quick question, does Dustybun sing you the song to you still?" Max questions.

"What song?" Suzie asks.

Both Max and Lucas both turn to each other, a knowing smile forming on their face. "Turn around!" They both start, smiling wider because they knew exactly what they were telling each other with their eyes. "Look at what you seeeeeeee!"

"No! No no no!" Dustin says while waving his hands.

"In her face!" Mike and Eleven joins in. "The mirror of your dreamssssss!"

"Rhymes that keep their secrets!"

"They know our song?" Suzie questions while smiling, clearly enjoying the scene.

"Will unfold behind the clouds!"

"Yes unfortunately they do." Dustin answers.

"And there upon a rainbow...."

"Alright stop it! Please all of your voice sound horrible right now!" Dustin exclaims.

"Is the answer to a never ending storrryyyyy! Ahhhaaahhhhh!"

"Oh god!" Dustin scrunches his face up. Suzie laughs hard while Max and Eleven begin to dance, Max swirling Eleven around while Lucas and Mike moves there hips in a swaying manner while pointing at Dustin. "Whenever you see stuff like this just run! Run away fast!" Dustin says while gesturing with his hand.

"Storrryyyy! Ahhhaaaahhhh!" They all yell from the top of their lungs.

"But it's funny." Suzie laughs.