Peek a boo, where are you? (Fluff and Smut)

"Ewwww gross!" Nancy scrunches her face up in disgust while she drives.

"Ahhhh!" Johnathan screams while sliding down his seat in the passenger side, his hands on his face. "I don't want to know that my mother is having sex with Hopper." Johnathan says, his hands still on his face.

"Well to bad! I was the one that heard it!" Max says while pointing at herself. Her and Lucas in the backseat while Mike and Eleven are in the very back side. Dustin and Suzie as well as Vicki and Robin are in Steve's car.

"Well how do you think I feel when I hear you and Lucas?" Mike questions.

"No no no no!" Max says while turning around to face Mike. "Hopper and Joyce are a whole different ball game from me and Lucas. They're like...our parents. I do not want to hear that!" Max explains.

"Trust me I don't want to either." Johnathan says.

"Well too bad you all have to suffer along with me!" Max says.

"Ughh I'm scarred for life." Johnathan whines, still sliding a little bit off the seat while his hands are on his face.

"Yeah join the club." Mike mentions.

"You're so overdramatic." Max says.

"You all are overdramatic. You guys are such kids." Lucas laughs. "It's apart of life."

"Well it is kind of weird to hear my dad doing that." Eleven mentions.

"See?!" Max says.

"Guys it is bound to happen for all of us, it is apart of...expressing love." Nancy shrugs.

"Exactly." Lucas agrees.

"Oh so you both want to hear Joyce and Hopper doing happy things?" Max questions.

"Happy things?" Both Johnathan and Nancy questions.

"Safer version of saying having sex." Lucas explains.

"Oh god no! Absolutely not! I'm just saying that it is bound to happen with everyone." Nancy shrugs, her eyes still ahead of her on the road.

"I get that but at least...I don't know..wait until we're gone?" Max suggests.

"They probably thought we were gone." Nancy says.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking at all." Mike says, leaning back in his seat.

Johnathan screams once again in his hands, making everyone laugh at him. "Alright children here we are." Nancy says, parking in the back of the school, Steve going to park next to her. All of them begin to make their way out of the car, all of them running towards the back door of the school.

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Robin questions.

"Wait for it." Nancy says, going to bend down to begin to pick the lock. After a few minutes the door opens and all of them begin to make their way inside of the school, each of them holding a flashlight as well. Nancy goes to shut the door before looking at everyone. "We are going to play a game."

"What game?" Steve questions.

"Hide n seek." Nancy smiles, biting her bottom lip a little too in excitement.

"Yes!" Max exclaims, already feeling excitement stir within her.

"Wait so you brought us here to play hide n seek?" Dustin questions, a huge smile forming on his face. "Where have you been all my life?!"

Nancy laughs. "Two seekers, the rest hiders." She mentions, scanning around everyone. "Steve and Johnathan you all will be the seekers."

"Pftt, I'm about to find you guys easy. I know all the hiding places around here." Steve says, doing a cool trick with his flashlight and his hand.