More Investigations (Fluff and Hmm)

Pic of Sarah 💖

~

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Amberlee slaps her hand on her alarm, her groaning when she sees it is nine in the morning. She knows it is Sunday and normally she sleeps in way later than nine in the morning, but she has plans today.

And one of those things is making breakfast for her parents.

As soon as Amberlee remembers what she is suppose to be getting up for she makes her way out of the bed, her going to shower and get dressed in her normal attire of baggy sweatpants and a oversized shirt, going to put her hair in a messy bun. She brushes her teeth and washes her face before she grabs her mp3 player and headphones, going to put on her headphones and turn on her music full blast.

As soon as she puts on her socks she opens her door and slides out of it smooth like, her going to do the moonwalk all the way down the long hallway and into the kitchen. She bobs her head wildly while taking out utensils, using the two cooking spoons in her hands to pretend to be playing drums while her head moves around wildly, her messy bun loosening and her hair just falling down her back.

"Okay...pancake mix, bacon, eggs, and sausage." Amberlee says while she takes out everything. "Now I have not actually cooked before but I've seen Dad do it a million times so...here we go." She says, her still continuing to dance lightly.

Amberlee first goes to put the bacon in the oven, her next going to cook the sausage while she dances. When she swiftly turns around she almost jumps out of her skin when she sees Jonathan behind the counter across from her, him looking at her with raised eyebrows while drinking his beer.

"Uncle you freaking weirdo!" Amberlee exclaims.

"Morning." Jonathan mentions simply.

"Hi." Amberlee deadpans. "How long were you standing there?"

"As long as you were like this." Jonathan says before bobbing his head wildly and pretending to be playing drums.

Amberlee rolls her eyes. "I'm listening to upbeat music to wake me up."

"Wait why are you up at nine in the morning on a Sunday?" Jonathan questions. "I feel like I am in the twilight zone."

Amberlee rolls her eyes. "Because I am going to be a good daughter and bring my parents breakfast."

"Oh cool so you are making breakfast?" Jonathan questions.

"Well come help me this is my first time actually cooking!" Amberlee defends. "I want to get this right."

"Alright." Jonathan says, him going over to the kitchen, him going to put the pancake mix in the bowl while sipping on his beer.

Amberlee stirs the eggs while she looks at Jonathan. "Why are you drinking beer at nine in the morning?"

Jonathan takes the bottle away from his lips. "Because I'm Jonathan Byers."

Amberlee nods her head. "You know, for you that answer makes a lot of sense."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Jonathan smiles, clanking his bottle with the side of Amberlee's head.

Amberlee just looks at him with a tight smile. "Yep sure thing." She says. "Hey I have a question."

"Sure."

"Do you think I get to curious? Or do you think I ask to much questions? Or do you think that I should just slow down sometimes? Or do you think that asking questions is good and that is how we learn? Or do you think I am just being over the top and completely and soon enough someone will comment about it rude like to me and say they been dealing with it since I was a child and then I would be totally confused wondering what to do with my life?" Amberlee rambles while looking at him. "Do you think I'm weird?"