Love Love in the air (Fluff and Smut)

The party was amazing, Eleven was a blushing mess as everything occurred. The cake being cut, presents being opened and just speeches altogether. Although she very much enjoyed all of the time spent together with the family and crew Max and Suzie especially saw how she wanted to spend the rest of her night with Mike. She kept leaning on Mike's chest, the expression on her face said it all.

So Max and Suzie started to clean up stuff early to let everyone know to wrap things up. Now Eleven Suzie and Max all sit at the couch, all of them having a glass of champagne while all of them are in their night clothes, the boys cleaning the rest of the stuff up.

"Now all is left is for Max to turn twenty one." Suzie mentions, taking a sip of her champagne.

"Which is in a few weeks." Max smiles, her legs tucked under her, wearing a simple blue nightdress with her hair up in a high bun.

"Are we going to play beer pong?" Eleven questions. "Or wine pong."

"Hell yes." Max nods making them laugh together in union.

"So El how do you feel?" Suzie questions Excitedly.

Eleven smiles brightly, her legs tucked under her as well while she looks at the pink sparkling ring on her finger. "He got it custom made, just for me." Eleven smiles.

Max and Suzie smile while looking at each other. "Because he loves you El." Max says.

"He loves you so much." Suzie adds in.

Eleven nods her head, wiping a lone tear that escapes her eye. "I just....I never thought...I never thought..."

"It would have happened to you." Max finishes, Eleven nodding her head in reply. "I thought the same thing too El, but one thing I learned is to embrace it. Yes it is overwhelming and you become nervous the more the days pass by. When those nerves come just lean on Mike, talk to him and tell him how you are feeling. Because despite all of the nervousness I know you both want to marry each other, it's why you said yes."

Eleven smiles brightly at Max, nodding her head while she wipes the tears from her eyes. She leans on Suzie's shoulder since she is in the middle. "I've never been happier."

"We are so happy for you El." Suzie smiles.

"To love." Max says, them clanking their glasses together before they go to take a sip of their champagne.

Eleven takes away her glass away from her mouth. "Something I definitely know." Eleven says, going to point at Suzie first. "I want you and Dustin to sing as everyone walks down the aisle."

"Really?!" Suzie exclaims excitedly. "Yes yes what do you want us to sing?!"

"I'm not sure yet." Eleven responds.

"Well I am definitely doing it! Yes!" Suzie says excitedly.

Eleven smiles, going to turn to Max. "Maid of honor."

Max smiles brightly at Eleven. "It would be my honor to."

"Group hug ladies!" Suzie exclaims, going to bring them both in for a hug, all of them going to hug each other tightly.

"Alright!" Mike exclaims, him making his way into the living room along with Dustin and Lucas behind him. "Kitchen is clean, house is clean. Now goodnight everyone, I love you, we will see you all tomorrow!" Mike says as he picks up Eleven, her laughing as he picks her up, him and her going upstairs.

"Have fun!" Suzie yells.

"Goodnight!" Dustin says.

"Night guys! Congrats!"