Laying down the Law (OOOHHHH)

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Amberlee and Amir both roll over on their bed on their backs, both of them taking a distressed breath, telling themselves that the weekend passed by way to fast. They know today they are going to have to be firm when it comes to them talking to both Stephanie and Ryder, but both of them honestly not ready for it.

They both go to get up, going to make their way in the shower. They both let their heads hang back a little while they shower, both of them making their way out and going to get dressed after doing their normal routine.

Amir puts on some white sweats, not worrying about tying the strings and letting them hang loose, him going to put on a grey short sleeved T shirt and some sneakers, him not feeling like dressing up today. Plus it is only a few weeks of school left so everyone is pretty much coming to school with pajamas on. Amir goes to grab his backpack to put all of his things inside before he goes to make his way downstairs, already seeing Summer and Steve sitting at the table while eating, Nancy making breakfast.

"Morning brother!" Summer greets with a smile.

"Hey flower." Amir greets, him giving her a kiss on her cheek before he goes to sit down besides Steve.

"Here you go." Nancy says while handing Amir his plate, her going to sit down across from him while putting her plate in front of her as well, Summer and Nancy sitting across from Steve and Amir.

"Thanks mom." Amir says, him going to put syrup on his pancakes.

"Mommy guess what?" Summer questions. "Our teacher said that we are going to watch movies and eat snacks for class now since we learned everything!"

"Ooo that sounds fun." Nancy smiles while tucking her long black hair behind her ears. "What movies?"

"Lady and the tramp and cartoons on Cartoon Network!" Summer smiles.

"Now those are some good cartoons like seriously I still watch them." Steve says with a nod, him going to eat more of his breakfast.

"That...honestly explains a lot Dad." Amir says.

"Hey!"

Nancy laughs while eating some of her food. "What about you boy Junior what are you guys going to be doing for the last weeks of school?"

"Oh umm..." Amir thinks. "Not much I think, I know for practice Uncle Lucas said we would be getting fat off pizza and watching movies."

"Now that's a good time." Steve nods, him getting done with his breakfast while looking at his watch. "Oh come on little man it's time to go, have to hit the station early."

"Okay." Amir says while standing up.

"You're not going to eat the rest of your food?" Nancy questions.

"Really just not that hungry." Amir shrugs a little bit with a light smile, him putting his straps over his shoulders. "I can put it up."

"No no I got it." Nancy nods.

"Amir you always wolf down your breakfast." Summer mentions innocently.

"Yeah I just had a lot to eat at the party last night, filled me up." Amir says while he lightly pats his stomach.

"You ready?" Steve questions.

"Yeah." Amir answers.

"Alright love you babe." Steve says while giving Nancy a kiss.