Start a Riot (Suspense)

"Jane Wheeler, you will be sent to the Tennessee State Penitentiary. There you will be heavily guarded in a secured cell until your execution time."

The officers set Eleven down in the back of the bus, her shock collar still being around her neck and her wrist and ankle cuffs still being attached to her. Two officers go to sit at her left and right side while holding assault rifles, the bus going to start before driving off.

Eleven looks aimlessly ahead of her while the bus goes through different speed bumps and bumps in the road, her body lightly swaying from the actions. She can feel the other prisoners stares on her, when she looks up they immediately turn back to look ahead of them, Eleven going back to look ahead of her.

She closes her eyes softly, telling herself to just take deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling, inhaling and exhaling.

Eleven softly strokes his cheek. "You know I'll always be here right?"

"I do." Mike nods. "I just can't deal again with that feeling of loosing you, and I'm scared El, because I don't want to feel that feeling again."

Eleven's expression softens more. "You'll never loose me Mike, I promise."

Mike smiles softly at her, him giving her a soft kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She responds.

Eleven smiles softly, her slowly going to open her eyes. After some long minutes of her trying to relax herself the bus stops, the cop at the front going to stand up.

"In a single orderly fashion you all start leaving out of the bus. Starting now." The cop says, him holding his Paton in his hand.

The female prisoners all begin to make their way out of the bus, the thunder being loud in the sky, the lightening striking and the hard and heavy rain hitting hard against the windows of the bus. Eleven is last to leave out of the bus, all of the prisoners immediately backing away from her, her hair starting to stick to her face from it getting wet along with her prison jump suit, all of the prisoners standing in a line.

"Jane Wheeler." The cop calls.

Eleven gets pushed forward, her still looking ahead of her. The cop motions for the officers to send her in, both of them grabbing her arms before they begin to lead her in the prison building.

Eleven gets lead to a room first, the guards having her stand on a scale, getting her weight and her height. They give her a black placard before putting her in front of the camera, Eleven holding the placard in her hands as they go to take pictures of her, from the front of her face and at the sides of her face.

They next go to lead her down a long hallway, the hallway being completely silent, a large vault door being at the end of the hallway. The officer goes to scan his keycard before inputting the code on the vault, the door clicking open and them opening the door to reveal a cell with bars around it, it holding a bed at the left corner and a toilet at the right corner and a sink at the right bottom corner as well.

They go to take off her cuffs before Eleven steps inside of the cell, them leaving the shock collar on her. Eleven goes to look around the cell a little bit, her turning towards the officers.

"Be ready in a hours time." They tell her.

Eleven nods in understanding, them going to close the door, the vault door clicking shut. Eleven goes to sit cris crossed on the bed, her sitting upright while she closes her eyes.

Her taking a deep breath.

~

All of the others sit and stand around in a hotel room, the thunder sounding hard outside, all of them being in a hotel room that they got whenever they got to Tennessee. Max holds Amberlee close to her, Amberlee's cheeks being filled with dried tears, her eyes slowly drooping closed but her forcing herself to keep awake, her clinging onto Max more.