Wedding Day part 2 (More Fluff)

"What's up my dudes!" Argyle drags out, one of his hands in his suit pockets while the other hand holds the microphone in his hand. The crowd goes into loud cheers, some of them standing up while clapping, all of them around tables while holding drinks and getting plates of food. "I would like to thank everyone for joining us on the special moment between these two lovebirds! We all gotta love them right?!" Argyle mentions making the crowd cheer again.

"Now we gotta introduce all of the rad dudes and ladies apart of this amazing wedding!" Argyle says over the microphone. "First we all know them. The use to be popular boy of Hawkins high now a police officer in the field and the girl who supervises over Hawkins Post and has her own newspaper brand! Steve Harrington and Nancy Wheeler!" Argyle exclaims.

The crowd goes into cheers while music begins to sound through the speakers. Nancy and Steve round in the corner while they begin to dance. Steve does a smooth roll with his arms. Nancy holds the bottom of her dress while she begins to do the cha cha with her feet, Steve standing behind her as they move across the stage smoothly.

"Very nice! Up next! The musicians of never ending story! Suzie Bingham and Dustin Henderson!" Argyle exclaims.

Dustin and Suzie go to round the corner, them waving at the crowd before they begin to dance, both of them beginning to do the robot across the stage.

"Up next! We all know him as the gem of Hawkins High, now the new dude of Hawkins High! And also his amazing brave and one and only and dare I say feisty girlfriend! Lucas Sinclair and Max Mayfield!"

The crowd goes into loud cheers, the basketball boys all jumping up in a wave like motion while cheering. Lucas and Max rounds the corner, Max holding the bottom of her dress with one hand while she eloquently goes to twirl around, her lightly leaning back for Lucas to catch her. Lucas twirls Max around, both of them holding hands while Lucas begins to do the moonwalk across the stage.

"Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!" The basketball boys cheer while pumping their fists in the air.

"And up next! We all know them as the best in the band! Robin Buckley and Vicki Charmichael!" Argyle exclaims.

Robin and Vicki round the corner, the crowd cheering as Vicki begins pretend she is playing a trumpet and Robin as well, Robin almost tripping if it wasn't for Vicki quickly catching her, making the crowd laugh.

"And up next! You all know her unless you have been living under a rock! One of the saviors of this city and the whole world and a complete badass! Along with her kind of a badass boyfriend who is apart of the amazing club called Hellfire! Jane Hopper and Mike Wheeler!"

Eleven and Mike round the corner, Mike sliding a fourth of a way across the stage while holding a hand for Eleven to take. Eleven takes his hand with a smile, going to twirl her around and put her back against his front, both of them stepping to the side in rhythm across the stage.

"And the absolute king who takes killer pictures and is one step closer to becoming a professional photographer and also my best friend and the best man of this wedding! Johnathan Byers!"

Johnathan rounds the corner dramatically, going to do the Elvis pose making the crowd go into a fit of laughters. Johnathan begins to dance his way down the stage, taking the micro phone when he gets to the end of the stage. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Johnathan mocks in a Elvis voice before giving Argyle back the microphone.

Argyle laughs. "And last but very not least! You all know him, the chief of police in this city! Also the man who had a part in saving the world! And you know her, the complete badass smart mother who is now the owner of multiple Hawkins stores, on her way to complete business woman! And oh! We are all at their wedding! Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...Jim Hopper and now Joyce Hopper!"