The Test (Fluff)

"Then she is going to try and call me a bitch!" Max sneers, her lightly pacing in Nancy's office, Nancy being seated at her desk with her legs propped up, her snacking on a bag of chips. "Like who does she think she is?!"

"Yeah!" Eleven concurs, her being on the couch while a blanket is over her, pillows being on the couch as well to prop her head up as she looks at the TV, her having a container of tamales on her bump. "Wait wait she called you a bitch?"

"Wow I have never heard you curse before." Max says.

"Yeah me neither." Eleven says while she sits up. "That is not okay though."

"Don't worry we all are scheduled to talk with the teachers around the school that way we can....as Max called it light a fire up her ass with a article to where she has to stop drop and roll." Nancy smiles. "Man I'm proud of you."

"You said that?" Eleven lightly laughs.

"Yes that ass is going to be burning when I'm done with her!" Max says. "And I don't mean the good kind of burn."

"Woah." Nancy says.

"What's....what?" Eleven questions confused.

"Whatever I'm just saying she will get the burn of it." Max points.

"You want to know the best part?" Nancy questions with a smile, Eleven and Max going to look at her. "I recorded it all baby! Throwback!" Nancy says while taking the recorder and playing it.

"I see the way you give her side eye and how you don't want to call on her. Why?! Because you are a damn racist! And everyone in the teachers lounge can prove that because I talked to one specific teacher who told me herself that she sees your prejudice and uptight behavior. So guess what Shelly, I'm going to exploit you. I truly tried to be nice but screw that! I'm talking to every single teacher here to gather information and write a article so good that a fire lights up under your ass that you have to stop drop and roll bitch."

"God I love you!" Nancy exclaims with her head back and a smile. "That was amazing."

"So Amberlee is going to be switched to a new class right?" Eleven questions.

"Yeah, the principle said he would call us later in regards to the teacher that way we can meet with them and talk with them too." Max explains.

"That sounds good. Well on a good note she is out of her class, and you and Lucas will be able to put her with a better teacher." Eleven says.

"Yeah you're right, I'm just venting is all." Max says. "So...have you decided on what you wanted to do?"

"Oh yeah with the job offer?" Nancy adds in, going to take her feet off of the desk.

"I have." Eleven says. "One thing that Saturday taught me when we were helping Max get better is to stay true to who you are no matter how hard it is. It maybe a little hard but....I am going to do it." Eleven decides. "Because I know I will be able to save people, or just give people the closure that they need, I can be making a real difference in life."

"And if you think about it El that would make people less prone to kidnap or anything considering you can find people with just a picture." Nancy says.

"Oh my god you're so right." Max says.

"I didn't even think about that." Eleven reasons, her nodding her head. "All the more reason for me to do it."

"Well you definitely don't have to worry about money with the pay they will be giving to you." Max says.

"Yeah I definitely won't." Eleven says in response.