Nightime Shows (Fluff and teasing)

"There you go." The woman smiles, her getting done putting the gel on Max's red nails.

Max looks at her perfectly done nails in awe, them being medium size length the front of the nails being straight with a little curve but no point, them gelled perfectly, Amberlee being on her lap. "Wow these look great, you're good."

"Thank you." She smiles. "Sweetheart you want your nails polished?"

Amberlee looks up at Max. "You can sweetheart if you want, it's up to you." Max tells her.

Amberlee looks back at the woman. "Can I get purple?"

"You sure can." The woman takes out the purple nail polish. "You want them gelled?"

"Yeah." She says, her putting her hands out.

"You are such a pretty little girl." The woman smiles.

"Thanks."

"You probably get that a lot huh?"

"Yeah."

The woman and Max laugh. "Yeah she does." Max says while she puts her hands under the nail dryer, her Nancy Suzie and Eleven and Holly getting their nails done while Robin and Vicki look through the magazines with Erica, all of them being seated in the chairs since they didn't want to get their nails done.

"All done." The woman smiles, Amberlee looking at her purple polished gelled nails with a smile. "You can just put them under that dryer with your mom for ten minutes then you both are set."

"Thank you." Max says.

"Thank you." Amberlee says.

"You're welcome." The woman smiles, her going to get up and help the next customer.

"So Ambie you excited to sort out all of your things that you got with Auntie's Erica and Holly?" Max questions.

"Yeah." Amberlee nods. "Auntie Erica said we are going to have a game challenge with our Nintendos."

"Sounds like a really good time." Max says. "Remember bedtime is at nine, when Auntie Erica or Holly says it is time for bed and to put away the game you put it away okay?"

"Okay mommy." Amberlee nods.

Max kisses her cheek, her smiling at how well behaved she is. Of course Amberlee still has her moments just like every kid but Max must say her and Lucas have been doing well when it comes to teaching Amberlee things and raising her. They have learned well when it comes to just reading books and just learning the ropes themselves, them just wanting to be the best parents they can be. Sometimes scolding is necessary but most times they find it that Amberlee responds better when things are told to her in a calm but firm manner, like she isn't in a hot seat, talking to her normally.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Amberlee questions, the evening sky already being out, the sun beginning to set in the sky.

"We are going to have a little bit of a chill day together, then later tomorrow evening or night we are going to what they call it the Jump house."

"What's that?" Amberlee questions while she looks at her nails.

"Well they have billiards a big jump house, lazier tag glow in the dark mini golf and bowling." Max smiles.

"What's bowling?" Amberlee questions.

"It is where you have to roll this big heavy ball to hit pins." Max says. "Mini golf is hitting a ball to a hole and billiards is...well the same thing only with a stick instead of a golf club."

"Games?" Amberlee smiles at Max.

"Yep games, and fun foods too." Max smiles at Amberlee. "You'll have fun."