Talk about a riverwalk part 2 (Smut)

"God! Fuck....Max! Just like that! Just like that!" Lucas encourages.

Lucas was definitely talking truth when he said that this wasn't the end of tonight. He let Max rest for a little, drink some water and eat some snacks then they went right back to making love. One thing that Max has learned, is that her husband has some stamina.

She did of course have a plan whenever she got dressed in this lingerie, a plan of a little teasing here and there but that went out the window has soon as Lucas threw her on this bed. Max loves it however, she gladly lets him take charge. So now Max is on top of Lucas, bouncing on him while he meets Max's thrust, their hands entangled together. Lucas feet flat on the bed, his knees up while he thrust up every time she thrust down, wanting to go as deep inside of Max as he can. He can feel it, he can feel his tip hitting new places from the angle.

It is the perfect feeling that makes Max's toes curl, that numbs her legs and feet but she doesn't care. Lucas cock rubs against her walls in just the right ways, hits the best angles that makes her body melt away. He continues to hit Max's spot, that spot that makes Max let out sounds she didn't even know she could let out, her head thrown back and her hair hanging down her back, holding Lucas hands tighter.

"Lucas! You're in me to deep! Fuck!" Max moans, beginning to bounce harder and harder on Lucas, feeling herself grow closer and closer to her orgasm. She has honestly lost count of how many times she has orgasmed, Lucas was right when he said this day and night was going to be all about her, because Lucas focus has been her having all of the pleasure that she can get. Max guides one of Lucas hands to her clit, pushing his fingertips against her clit to stop the aching and throbbing feeling that erupts at her bud. She guides Lucas fingers to rub her clit slowly but very firmly, his fingertips pressed against her bud. Max can barely keep still when Lucas applies more pressure, her core clenching hard around Lucas member.

Max's head falls on Lucas shoulder, her body bending over while she still holds Lucas hand tightly against her clit. Lucas wraps his arm around Max, beginning to hold her while he thrust up into her. Max lets out a strangled gasp, her hands holding onto the headboard while she moans in Lucas ear, practically screaming in his ear while he still rubs her clit. "Oh god! Lucas I'm gonna come I'm gonna come!" Max exclaims, feeling her core grow completely hot and spasm around Lucas, feeling herself topple over the edge.

She feels like she goes blind again because she can't even remember seeing anything, she goes blank. Her body jolts up and her back arches as she releases, Lucas hands going on Max's hips as he feels her juices surround his cock, looking at her very slowly go up and down Lucas cock to ride out her orgasm before she falls over on her back.

Lucas crawls on top of Max while pulling out, kissing up her inner thighs before feeling up her body, his hands going to Max's breast. He pulls down the bra of Max's lingerie, his mouth finding one of Max's nipples and beginning to suck on it.

Max's back arches up, a low deep moan escaping her while her eyes close, the sudden shocks running down her body and going straight to her core once again. One of her hands go to the back of Lucas head, encouraging his movements while her other hand guides Lucas hand to her other breast, letting him grope it hard making her body quiver in excitement. She loves the way his hands always feel on her, touching her, roaming her, groping her. They are always so warm, they are big around Max's small breast, they are big feeling around her petite body, it stirs something inside of Max when he touches her like this. She loves the way his tongue and mouth feels against her nipple. Her back arches more up and up for it. Slumping down, arching up, slumping down, arching up. She loves when his tongue slowly swirls around it, making it harden even more then it already is, then when his lips surround it more, letting the flat of his tongue move around it before he flicks his tongue around it.