Chapter 80

It's safe to say that after the night Harry came and Fred fell asleep in the same bed as Lily, the two started acting weird around each other but it soon stopped, the more Lily and Fred slept in the same bed together, whether that be in Lily's roo...

It's safe to say that after the night Harry came and Fred fell asleep in the same bed as Lily, the two started acting weird around each other but it soon stopped, the more Lily and Fred slept in the same bed together, whether that be in Lily's room or in Fred and George's room.

But soon, Harry's hearing rolls around and he's allowed back at Hogwarts. On the last day of the holidays, Lily sits down in the kitchen, Fred sat next to her whilst George sits opposite them, helping the twins with the final part of their homework, which they hadn't had time to complete at the beginning of the summer. "Honestly, I don't know why you two leave your homework till the last minute? I thought you had completed this at the beginning of summer?" Mrs Weasley questions, walking into the kitchen to see the three.

"Well, if we weren't whisked away at the very beginning of summer to come here, we could have been able to complete this. Besides, it's only Charms homework we have left," George explains.

"Nevermind that. The booklists have arrived," Mrs Weasley says, handing three letters to each of them before making her way back out the kitchen. Lily takes hers before holding it in her hand, feeling it a bit thicker and heavier than last years. She opens the letter, pulling out the first two usual pieces of paper, one reminding them that term starts on the first of September and the other telling them what books they need. "The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 7 by Miranda Goshawk and Defesive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard," Lily reads off the two new books they need.

"Who would assign the Slinkhard book?" George questions, looking at his booklist.

"Flower, you have an extra slip of parchment in yours," Fred tells Lily, taking it out and handing it to her.

Dear Miss Potter,

Due to your hard work and dedication to both school and your friends throughout your six years of Hogwarts so far, it has been a collective decision by all the staff here at Hogwarts that we would like to give you the role of Head Girl for your final year here at Hogwarts.

You must not abuse this power in anyway for it will be taken off you if you do but we are positive that you won't.

Hope you are well,

Albus Dumbledore,

HeadMaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Lily stares at the letter in shock before looking further down to see her new badge attached at the bottom. She rips it off, a huge smile appearing on her face.

"What's got you so happy all of a sudden?" George questions, looking over at Lily to see her holding a new badge. "Please don't say that you got Head Girl?"

Lily flips the badge around before showing George her new badge. "Lily?" Fred questions, Lily turning her head to look at him. "You know I love you and all, but please don't act the way that Percy did when he found out he was Head Boy? I'd rather not have to hex you but I will if you start acting like Percy," Fred tells Lily.