Chapter 11

The next month flew by but when October 31st arrived; Lilith's Birthday; the day her parent's died, she refused to leave her bed until Angelina goes to get Fred and George so she quickly gets dressed and grabs her bag before leaving for the Great Hall.

Lily's P.O.V:

I sit at the Gryffindor table, eating a slice of toast before I see boxes and pieces of parchment fall in front of me, along with Fred, George, Lee and Angelina sitting in front of me. "Don't. Just, don't," I tell them before they could say anything.

"Lily, it's your birthday. You should be celebrating. Not moping around," Angelina tells me, grabbing onto my hand.

"Guys, I've done this for the past two years. I'm not going to stop now," I tell them, collecting all of the packages and pieces of parchment and shoving them into my bag. "Will, you at least open our presents?" Ange asks me as the four of them place a range of sized boxes in front of me. "Fine, but don't expect me to be happy for the rest of the day," I tell them and the four of them nod their heads.

Harry's P.O.V:

I look over at Lily and see her opening boxes and I turn to Ron confused. "Why's Lily getting so many gifts today?" I ask Ron, slightly confused.

"Oh, it's her birthday today but she doesn't like celebrating it or having anyone mentioning it to her. It puts her into even more of a mood than she is," Ron tells me with a mouth full of food.

"Why?" I ask Ron even more confused.

"Mate, it's the 31st of October. It's the day she lost both you and your parents," Ron tells me and I nod my head, looking back over at Lily and I see her smiling slightly.

Lily's P.O.V:

"Thank you for all of these gifts," I tell my friends before walking around the table to give them all a hug. "Does this mean that you'll open the rest of your presents?" Lee asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Later. I'll open them at lunch with you. Or after dinner," I tell them before I get up and walk out of the Great Hall and heading down to Care of Magical Creatures.

**************

"Lily?" I hear Harry ask from beside me at dinner that night.

"Yes Harry?" I ask him, finishing my slice of pizza.