Chapter 8: Drama

There will be some swearing!!

**********************************

Joey POV

Myself & Connor were standing on my porch, just chatting. He then said "Goodbye", so did I & he gave me a hug. He backed away then came back for more! He was kissing me! Before I could get him off I saw Daniel open the door, seeing Connor & I kissing!!

Joey: Daniel wait! It's not what you think!!

Daniel: Ya then what the fuck is this! I trusted you!

Connor: Who's this Joey?

Joey: My boyfriend!! Why'd you kiss me you freaking psycho!!

Daniel: You can leave now! Bastard *under his breath*

Connor: Fine I don't need any drama in my life right now! *leaves Joeys*

Daniel: Joey!! Tell me the whole night piece by piece & maybe I'll stay with you!

Joey: Ok fine. But can we go inside to my room?

Daniel: Let's go then.

*Up in Joeys room*

Joey: Ok so, in the car to the Kreation was pretty silent, listened to some music, I never gave him any hints to that I liked him. At the restaurant he was acting like he doesn't normally, he was laughing really hard at my jokes & keep touching my hand & wrist. I was so weirded out!

Daniel: Did he know you were gay before tonight? & did you know he was gay?

Joey: No! That's the thing that shocked me. He told me that he was gay & that he didn't know if the guy he liked was gay! I then told him I was gay, but I didn't mention you! I'm so sorry! I really wanted to! I don't trust him that much!! & now I have no trust in him!

Daniel: That's the whole story? As long as you didn't kiss him back or it meant something to you!

Joey: Oh no way! You're the guy I need! I don't want anyone besides you!! *grabbing his hand*

*David walks in*

David: Woah, guys what's going on?

Joey: It's a pretty long story

Daniel: But the short of it is that some guy kissed Joey, for no apperent reason! Ohhh I should've punched him!!

David: Oh my gosh Joey! Who was it?

Joey: I'd rather not say, he's not out to a lot of people, but when he does come out, I'll tell you! *grinning at David*

David: Ok I understand, I hope things are okay between you two! I wish I had something the two of you have!

Daniel: Aw thank you David! You'll find your prince someday!!

*David laughing at Daniels comment while leaving*

Joey: Ok, so it's 11pm! Do you want to stay over? Or you can go home if you want?

Daniel: Maybe I'll stay just so we can resolve some more issues about this fella who smacked his lips on yours!

Joey: Ahhh can we talk about it in the morning? I'm sooo tired! I just want to watch some Netflix then go to sleep!

Daniel: Ok that sounds good with me! How about Orange is the new Black? *winking at Joey*

Joey: Yes yes yesss!!

*after about 1 episode*

I look down to my right to see Daniel fast asleep. So I guess he was sleeping in my bed tonight! I closed my laptop & put it away, checked my Twitter, Instagram & YouTube. I closed my eyes with my back facing Daniels face. I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day than today!

***********************************

Ya ya, I know what you're thinking! "Why did Daniel forgive him so easy" well I didn't want to make this chapter super long! So I decided to cut it down a bit! But don't worry! There will be many more drama type chapters! Just you wait! Loving all the support in getting! Im past 200 views! Oh my goodness! That's incredible! I'm not too sure how much I'll be updating these next few weeks because school is coming to an end! Anyways, comment! Favourite! Share it! Thanks(: