Chapter 73: Alone time

Joey POV

David left early this morning, I woke up and went for a quick dip in the pool while Daniel was still sleeping. By the time I got out Daniel was still sleeping. I went upstairs to get out of my bathing suit. I went to go hang it in the bathroom. I was walking around completely naked. I went to go out on some underwear.

Daniel: Who's cute bum is that?

I slid my underwear on fast and turned around and jumped on the bed and crawled on top of Daniel. I kissed him.

Joey: Who me? *winking*

Daniel: Mmm come here.

Daniel pulled me in by my neck and started kissing me rough. I put my head down and started kissing his neck and giving him love bites. He started to moan softly. He grabbed my butt with both his hands. The louder I made him moan the harder he squeezed. I ran my hand down his chest and to his waist. I started to slip Daniels underwear off. I went back to kissing Daniels lips. I kissed every inch of him from his lips to his tip. I started to pleasure him. He put his hands on my head and started playing with my hair, moaning in bliss.

Daniel: Before we get you know intimate, we need to clean up!

I finished Daniel off quick and we cleaned up and I threw Daniel on the bed. He looked in total comfort. I crawled on him to start kissing him. While kissing him I inserted my penis. Daniel let out a little moan, and went back to kissing me passionately. We both kept letting out buzzing moans. Wanting more. I was about to climax. I pulled out and exploded on Daniels stomach. I let out a loud moan in ease.

Daniel: Your turn.

Daniel flipped me so he was on top of me. He went straight to my neck and started to nibble my ear. I put my hands on his back and rubbed his back. I took my one hand on the top of his head and pushed it down. He stopped and made an evil grin on his face. And went straight down to entertain me. Daniel really knew how I liked it. I kept repeating Daniels name in every other moan. I reached my peak and Daniel went straight into rough penetration. I couldn't stop moaning, I kept getting louder and louder. Daniel smashed his lips on mine and put his hand on my neck and thrusters his hips faster and harder. Daniel climaxed while pulling out. He crashed down on his back beside me, we were both completely breathless. I turned my head and kissed Daniels cheek.

Joey: You really know how to do it.

Daniel: Me? What about you?

Joey: Then we both know how to do it right.

Daniel: Yes for sure.

Joey: I'm going to go take a shower. Clean up all this.

Daniel: I'll take one after you.

I got out of bed and Daniels slapped my  bum. I took a quick shower and went downstairs while Daniel took his. The rest of the day was very relaxing. We stayed home and watched Lost and swam all day. I love when David is away!!

********************************

A few people requested some smut, so here's some. I don't write a lot & have it in excruciating detail because I find it so awkward to write it! Like reading it is no big deal, but writing in the other hand. In my opinion!! Anywaysss Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D