Chapter 89: Thanksgiving

Joey POV

It was the morning of Thanksgiving and my family and Daniels family were in LA, to spend it at our house. I was excited for everyone to be here, but I was also wanting this day to go by fast. Nicole came over early to help us with all the cooking. We had all the essentials for Thanksgiving dinner.
We got up this morning pretty early to prep the food. While Daniel was doing that I was decorating around the house, making it look more festive. I set up the table all nice and I went outside and relaxed in the jacuzzi until Daniel was finished. He came outside and joined me in the jacuzzi.

Joey: Well hello there!

Daniel: Hello! Food is cooking, Nicole will be here soon.

Joey: Ok perfect. Come here! *putting his arms out*

Daniel came close to me and I held him close in my arms.

Joey: Two months, love, two months.

Daniel: I can't wait.

Joey: Just know, it will the best day of our lives.

Daniel: Trust me, I know. *kissing Joey*

Daniel and I sat together in the jacuzzi for a while. Nicole came when we were still in.

Joey: Nicole!

I hopped out of the jacuzzi and ran to give Nicole a hug. Daniel followed after me.

Nicole: How are you guys?

Joey: We've been good. I've been good!

Daniel: Yeah, everything with the wedding is going great!

Nicole: That's awesome!

Joey: Yeah, it'll be a good time!

Nicole: Okay, so I'll be in the kitchen. You two go back to whatever you were doing.

Joey: Ugh! We weren't doing anything! We were just cuddling together.

Nicole: Yeah okay.

I laughed it off and Daniel and I went upstairs to get dressed. I put on some nice maroon jeans and a sweater. Daniel wore something similar. Long story short, We looked hot. Just as I was fixing up my hair I heard people come through the door.

Joey: Huhh. Ready?

Daniel: Yes sir. *kissing Joey*

We went downstairs and greeted everyone. So far everything was going great. By the time the food was completely finished it was 6pm. Perfect timing. And there were only 3 drunk relatives so far. Not too crazy. We all sat down around the table and I made a toast.

Joey: So these past few months have been very crazy. Especially for Daniel and I. All of your support means the world to us. You being here tonight is awesome. I'm very thankful for you all. I'm so lucky to be apart of this family and I'm excited for the future to expand this family!

Daniel: Cheers!

I sat down and Daniel rubbed my thigh.

Daniel: Well said. *quiet voice*

We all began to eat. Everything tastes great, I didn't realize how good Nicole was at cooking. After dinner was finished we brought out some pies and coffee. We all had a blast the rest of the night, talking, joking and laughing. It was great to see Daniels family and mine merge together into one. Everyone left at different times and soon it was just me, Daniel and a messy kitchen.

Joey: Aww I don't want to clean up right now! I'm too tired.

Daniel: Ugh so am I! Let's just do it in the morning when we aren't so sleepy.

Joey: Please!

We went up stairs and passed out as soon as our head hit the pillows!

*********************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D