Chapter 10: Pre-Coachella

Daniel POV

I woke up to see Joey on his laptop, editing his vlog for today! I cuddled into him & he smiled down.

Joey: Goodmorning sleepy

Daniel: Heyyy! How's the editing going? Better my see me in the background! *winking*

Joey: Haha I'll try to take those parts out!!

Daniel: Want me to make some brunch for us? And I guess David if he wants any! *laughing*

Joey: Mmmm that sounds so good! Definitely!

*Daniel leaves to go cook*

Joey POV

Daniel went to go cook & I was finishing my editing. I heard my phone going off, I was panicking to find it! After about 3 rings, I found it to see that it was Nicole! I got really excited!!

*On the phone*

Joey: Hey Nicole!! What's up?

Nicole: Hey Joey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming over for a week! If that's okay obviously! I'll be landing in Los Angeles on Tuesday next next week! Think you can pick me up?

Joey: Yes of course! & hey, I have a boyfriend now! You can meet him, you'll love him!

Nicole: Aw Joey! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you!

*End phone call*

Daniel: Hey babe, who were you on the phone with?

Joey: My sister Nicole! She's coming on Tuesday for a week! Thank God she isn't coming on the weekend!!

Daniel: Oh no way! I can't wait to meet her! Anyways, brunch is ready if you want to go down!

We walk down stairs & I turn into the dining room to see an amazing set up! It looked absolutely beautiful!

Joey: Oh my gosh! Dan!! This looks incredible! You're such an artist!!

Daniel: Thank you so much! I did it all for you! *Kisses joey*

Joey: Ohh so what do we have here?

Daniel: Well this is a vegan dish! Tofu with avocado, fruits & an egg! Enjoy! Oh & I made your favourite smoothie for you!!

Joey: You're awesome! How did I ever get you?

Daniel: I feel the same way! *kisses Joey*

*After brunch*

Joey: Wow! That was amazing! I'm so stuffed! What do you want to do now? Swim? Netflix? Call someone over?

Daniel: Thank you so much!! We could call a couple people over for a swim? How about Cat & Meghan? I really like them a lot!

Joey: Aw I'm glad that you like them so much! They've been there with me through thick & thin!

*Joey texting Cat & Meghan*

J: Hey guys! Want to come over for a swim & barbecue? Daniel wants you to guys to come over! Oh & yes he'll be making our dinner;)

C: Awww yes! I would love to come over! & wow, you read my mind! Haha

M: Joey! I was already coming over with Chewie to see David! But yes, I will come over!!

Joey: Ok Daniel, they're coming! Maybe we should get ready?

*In Joeys room*

Daniel: Ok so can I use the trunks I wore last time? Or no?

Joey: Ya of course you can, they're somewhere in my dresser, you can search for them while I get ready my self!

Daniel: Ok then!

I changed into my pink swim trunks & took off my shirt. I told Daniel that I'll be downstairs vlogging!

Joey: Hello guys! So some friends are coming over for a swim & barbecue! This is going to be a fun night! Hopefully not too tiring though! Because it's coachella tomorrow!! I'm soo excited to go! Can't wait!!

I ended the vlog & went back into my room to check on Daniel. He had just slipped on the trunks & I just caught a glimpse of him taking his shirt off! Ohhh he looked so good!

*Doorbell goes off*

Joey: Ooooh they're here!!

**********************************

I'm going to stop it there, probably have a part 2 to this! & oh my, over 420 freaking reads! That's crazy! You guys are awesome! I couldn't thank you enough!! Again, comment! Favourite & share! Thanks(;