Chapter 48: Forgive and Forget

Daniel POV

It's been 2 weeks since the incident happened and Joey and I haven't been the same. We haven't been alone together since our fight. We haven't even slept in the same bed. We've had friends over and David is keeping us company. I just don't want to bring anything bad between us again. It's hard to forget something so tragic and difficult to accept what happened and move on. But, I think now is the time to move on and accept what happened and forget about it.
We were all eating breakfast together at the kitchen island. When we finished eating I brought Joey outside. We sat on the edge of the pool. I held his hand and put it on my legs.

Daniel: I think I am ready to move past all this. Do you think you are? If not, I can give you more time. I'll give you all the time in the world.

Joey: I hope I'm ready. I don't want this to be dragging on forever. It was something dumb that got serious fast. I uh, I don't want to see you hurt.

Joey started crying and choking up. I wrapped my arm around him and he started to talk again. Struggling while trying to talk.

Joey: I've. I've been hurt before and um I know how it uh it feels. We're the happy couple everyone always sees us laughing or smiling or gazing into each others eyes. I don't want to be the ones that barely talk or need someone in the room with them. That couple needs to break up. I want to be the first couple.

I wrapped my arms around Joey and gave him a big hug. I kissed his cheek then forehead. I placed my forehead on Joeys, started to cry and began to talk.

Daniel: Sweets, we are the first couple. Nothing will change that between us. We will never be the second. Always and only the first.

Joey started to grin. I had a huge smile on my face like we've accomplished one of the most treacherous thing that can happen in a relationship.

Daniel: We're whole. When one person wants one of us they get us both. We're a package. Always.

Joey: Always.

I smashed my lips into Joey. He grabbed my face and I his. He put his hand on my shoulder and applied pressure. Then he used all his strength and pushed me in the pool.

Joey POV

I pushed Daniel in the pool. I stood up and jumped in with him. He tackled me underwater and I swung my legs around his torso, kissing him passionately underneath the water. We surfaced, still kissing. We took a breath. Pressing our foreheads against eachother. Smiling and gazing at eachother.

Joey: I love you so much.

Daniel: I love you. Always.

******************************

Short sweet & to the point(: Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D