Chapter 95: Off we go

Joey POV

It was 4 days before the big day. Daniel and I were finishing up some last minute things before we left for the airport. Packing things we forgot to pack in the first place, making sure everything is nice and clean for Brittney, who unfortunately couldn't come to New Zealand with us. This week was super busy, everyone packing, all of us panacking. David was set to move out of the house during our honeymoon. It would just be me, Daniel and Wolf. And maybe, just maybe a baby. I want this house to be the house Daniel and I keep forever. We were sad to see David leave, but it's the best for all of us! Him and Meghan actually bought a house a couple blocks away, so this is the perfect time.
Daniel and I were just finishing packing, putting all our toiletries in our bags. We were ready to head out and drive to LAX for our long flight to Auckland. We kissed and hugged Wolf goodbye, since we wouldn't see him for basically 3 weeks! Daniel and I left the house and began our journey to our long awaited day! Daniel grabbed my hand, held it up, kissed it and looked at me.

Daniel: 4 days.

Joey: I absolutely can't wait.

Daniel leaned over & gave me a kiss. It only took us an hour to get to our gate. We waited there for a little bit, then boarded the plane. I stopped before I went into the plane. I turned around and put my hands on either side on Daniels sweater.

Joey: Let's do this. *kissing Daniel*

Daniel smiled at me and I turned around and got into our wonderful seats in first class.

Daniel: Oh these look perfect for a day flight!

Joey: Yeah and we're so like secluded from everyone.

Daniel: Mm yeah, you know what we could do?

Joey: Daniel! Not on the plane!

Daniel: Cuddle! I'm talking about cuddling! You sicko! *winking*

Joey: Okay, cuddling sounds wonderful. *kissing Daniel*

We got settled in our seats, I took some Xanax and got ready to take off. The stewardess brought us a couple mimosa's before we left the airport. Luckily I was still awake when they brought them out. By the time we started moving I was already fast asleep on Daniels lap. I woke up three hours later and looked out the window, clear skies, over the Pacific Ocean. It looked so beautiful and calm. Daniel was watching a movie next to me. I couldn't see what he was watching. I leaned over and put my arm through his arm, and put my head on his shoulder. He turned and kissed my head. The whole flight was very boring, just sleeping and watching movies. Such a long flight! Having Daniel there made it a little better.

********************************

I'm not going to make a whole long chapter of the plane ride! Sorry bout it!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D