Chapter 51: Collabs

Swearing:p

*******************************

Joey POV

Today there is going to be about 7 different youtubers over at different times for collabs. I need some more content for when I can't post. I want to go away with Daniel. Somewhere nice. Today we were both free and was perfect timing to get everyone over. I was scrambling to get everything ready. Daniel was making me something to eat, like the good chef he is. I had a bunch of different ideas for these collabs. I didn't want Cat or Meghan to come over today, I was going to do one with them a later time, where we could all hangout afterwards. My first guest was coming around 11:30pm. I started setting up my camera and light. Then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it to see Shane!

Joey: Hey! How are you! I haven't seen you in forever, I'm glad you could make it.

Shane: Oh ya, cause with this broken fucker I was soooo busy, I had to cancel so much!

Joey: Shut up!

We talked for a bit and then we started our video. For my channel we did the 'speech jammer challenge'. I've done this with Grace before and it was so difficult. Didn't help doing it a second time. We made a part 2 for Shane's channel as well. Shane had to go right away, he had an appointment. Daniel and I were waiting for the next person to come.

Joey: Hey, do you want to do a video together? I think it would be good.

Daniel: I was wondering when you were going to ask! What'd you have in mind.

Joey: Well either a 'boyfriend tag' type thing, like us coming out. Or like the 'touching body part challenge'. I wouldn't want to do that with anyone else. *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: Mm me neither. We can film both. And then just release them at different times. We can release the 'boyfriend tag' a couple days after our year anniversary.

Joey: Good thinking. You're so smart.

Daniel: Isn't that why I'm here? *laughing*

Our conversation was stopped by the doorbell. It was Connor and Tyler.

Joey: Hello gentlemen. Come on in.

Tyler: *whispering* is Daniel here?

Joey: Ya of course he is. Hah why?

Tyler: Ughh. Three words, you're so lucky.

Joey: Haha. Daniel look who it is, Mr. Oakley and Mr. Franta!

Daniel: Hey Connor, Tyler. *waving*

I love how Tyler thought Daniel was such a model, well he is, but it's funny seeing him like this! So gaga over Daniel!

Joey: Okay, so who wants to shoot first?

Connor: We can.

We filmed a 'Marry, Fuck, Unsubscribe' for my channel and a 'Youtube Family' on Connors. After we filmed, Tyler and I did. Daniel took a bunch of screen grabs of youtubers and we had to guess who it was, the 'guess the youtuber challenge' for his channel. On mine Daniel morphed a bunch of youtubers in pairs. All four videos were so fun to make. They left and Kalel came! We did an advice video, we only filmed one video. After Kalel, Ingrid came! We did a humming/singing challenge. That was super fun to make. Once Ingrid left it was about 6pm. We were making great time. Only two more people left for today. It was Grace and Mamrie! I was extremely happy Mamrie could make it because, boy do I need a drink! Such a long and tiring day. First I shot with Grace. We did an ask video for her channel and for mine we did 'drawing youtubers blindfolded'. That was hard. Then it was finally the fun part. Mamrie and I decided to make two different drinks, one for my channel, one for hers. I was perfectly fine with it. After we made the drink for my channel we started on the video for her channel. Daniel was loving this. He couldn't stop laughing. Every time Mamrie would just make a sound he would start dying of laughter! Making Grace, Mamrie and I all laugh with him. Making the video super long to film!! I was fine with it. I loved seeing Daniel laughing and having so much fun. We finally finished the video and by then it was dark. It was around 10pm. It only took 7 hours for 9 different videos. But it took 4 hours for 4 videos. All because of laughy McGee.

Joey: Well since you laughed so much during the whole time shooting I think you deserve a little taste.

Daniel: Mm ya give it to me!

Mamrie: Soooo?

Daniel: Ohhh I love you like 10 times more now!! You need to live here!

Grace: Wow, thanks for my invite.

I bursted out laughing! Oh my god that was hilarious what Grace said! Everyone else started laughing too. It was such a fun night with them over. And such a great, productive day with everyone who came over. The ladies left around 11:30pm. I was totally pooped and ready for bed. So was Daniel, I could tell after just a couple drinks he was ready to just pass out! We walked upstairs together and crawled into bed.

Joey: Good night my love.

Daniel: Good night love. *kissing Joey*

******************************

Sorry for no update yesterday. I noticed that I wouldn't be able to write today bc I won't have wifi most of the day. But luckily I remember and wrote this last night for you guys!! :D Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D