Chapter 57: Sex & Romance

Rated 18A, lol jk, but there's some stuffff

********************************

Joey POV

Already the jet lag was slowing down, I woke up at 10am this morning. Daniel was still in bed asleep. I went out on the little patio and sat there looking out on the gorgeous views. I didn't have much planned for the day, though I had a great dinner planned for us later. I brought my laptop out with me to see what was going on with everyone. It was pretty late in LA so I wasn't expecting many people to be on. Everything seemed fine and normal, Cat was great and uploaded my video right on time, she tweeted it. So far everything was turning out great. I dmed David to see how Wolf was.

J: Hey David, just checking in. How's my little man?

D: I'm good thanks, how are you?

J: Shut up! You know who I was talking about!

D: Hahah, he's doing fine, I've been walking and feeding him regularly. Meghan is helping too.

J: Okay, great thanks for the help!

Just as I was about to check YouTube Daniel came out. He brushed his hand across my bare back, kissed me and sat down in the chair next to me.

Daniel: Sitting out here feels like we're married and on our honeymoon.

Joey: I know. I love it.

Daniel: So what have you got planned for today?

Joey: I don't have much planned for today, we could do whatever you want. But I do have something planned for later tonight.

Daniel: Mmm sounds good. I'm going to go take a shower. *kissing Joey as he leaves*

Once Daniel left I went on YouTube to see how my new video was doing. The first video was with Kalel. I was looking at the comments and decided to respond to a few, since I have time.

Daniel POV

I went into the shower and I had no clue how to turn it on. I was butt naked trying to figure out how to turn the shower on. It took me 5 minutes, I still couldn't get it. I put a towel around my waist and I called Joey.

Daniel: Joey!!

Joey came right away, such a good boyfriend.

Joey: Oh my gosh you haven't even gone in yet!

Daniel: Ya, that's the problem, I can't turn it on. I need your help.

Joey: Is this some sort of euphemism?

Daniel: Haha, you're so funny, no I don't know how to do it!

Joey: Okay, let's see this.

Joey started playing with the knobs and it turned on right away, and water went all over him.

Daniel: Oh fuck you! You did that fast!

Joey: Ya but I'm all wet now!

Daniel: Too bad!

Joey: Well I mean the shower is pretty big. *smirking at Daniel*

Daniel: Oh you nasty boy!

Joey: Come on, shower sex! In freaking Greece!

Daniel: Ugh fine.

Joey: You're excited, you know it.

Daniel: Okay, you're right. So get that damn underwear off! *hitting Joeys bum*