Chapter 44: Preston

There is some cussing

******************************

Joey POV

Today, once again, we weren't up to much, just more work. It was the morning and Daniel was making us some breakfast, pancakes and fruit. The classic. We ate outside, it was a beautiful morning, we didn't have our phones, or laptops. It was really nice to just talk.

Daniel: So what're you up to today?

Joey: Tyler is going to come over, we're shooting a couple videos.

Daniel: Ok, I'm probably just going to clean more.

We finished our nice chat and amazing breakfast. I stayed outside to bask in the sunlight. Daniel went back inside to get his work started.

Daniel POV

I went upstairs to go to start cleaning. I went to go check my phone first. It was on the bed, as well as Joeys. I went to grab mine when Joeys vibrated and lite up. It was a text message from someone named Preston. I knew he had an ex boyfriend named Preston. I was curious to see what he wanted from Joey. I opened up the text and it said "Hey babe xx 😘". Who the fuck was this guy? I read more of the texts. It didn't seem like Joey was flirting with him, but he wasn't ignoring anything Preston kept wanting to do. This was outrageous. Is Joey cheating on me?
I took my phone and laptop, called Cat and left. I don't think that I could look at Joey after what I saw.

Joey POV

It was getting pretty hot outside so I went back inside. I went upstairs to see how far Daniel has come with cleaning. I checked our room first, no one, then David's, no one, then all the other rooms, he wasn't there. I double checked downstairs to see if I missed him. He wasn't there. I looked outside to see if his car was still in the driveway, it was gone. I raced back upstairs to call him. It went straight to voicemail. I left a message. I went to my text messages to text him and I saw that Preston texted me. It said "Hey babe xx 😘". It was opened. Oh no, Daniel must've read it and thought I was cheating on him. I left him a few texts asking where he went. No answer. I texted Tyler saying not to come anymore because of the current situation, he was cool with it.
I thought of so many places he could go, I texted and called so many people to get information on where he went. I was getting scared. I went to bed crying, hoping he would be next to me in the morning. I woke up early and he wasn't. None of my friends were answering back. I've been panicking, so paranoid, what if he got into trouble? He could be in the hospital or dead by now. I couldn't take this anymore. I went into the bathroom where all the prescriptions and drugs were. I sat on my bed and started taking them one by one.

Daniel POV

Cat: Look Daniel, I know Joey so well, he would never cheat, especially on you, he's crazy about you. He's your biggest fan, he's a better and stronger person with you. We need to go back.

Daniel: Fine, but I don't think I can say anything. Will you talk for me?

Cat: Of course I will.

Cat drove us back to the house. The doors were unlocked. We walked in and it was completely silent. He didn't leave, his car was in the driveway. We checked in the living room, kitchen and outside. He was no where. Then we went upstairs.

******************************

Dun dun dunnnnn. Haha I hope you guys like this. The idea was formed by @prestonsmith112701 and no I didn't use his name as the ex, if you haven't read Joeys book yet this is a spoiler, he had a bf named Preston. Anyways, Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D