Chapter 99: February 2, 2016

Joey POV

Today was February 2nd, 2016. The greatest day of my life. My wedding day. Today I was marrying the man of my dreams. Daniel Christopher Preda. The love of my life.
Daniel and I were laying together in bed. The last time we would be fiancés.

Joey: Nervous?

Daniel: I'm ready. Why are you?

Joey: A little yeah.

Daniel: Awww, just pretend it you and me. No one else except us. This is our day. No one can take this away from us.

Joey: I'm so excited. I can't wait till I meet new people and they notice a ring on my finger and ask me how long I've been married. I can't wait for 50 years to go by and still be incredibly in love with you even though you gained some weight and are all wrinkly. *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: And people asking if we're having kids. And showing pictures of our kids to family and friends. Having grandchildren. Accepting our kids for who they want to be. Starting a family. Get another dog. Maybe even move to another state for a while. Have our kids grow up in a normal community, rather than Los Angeles.

Joey: Being able to provide for our kids. Being able to provide for you. I can't wait to start living our lives. Make our family grow from more than it is already. I'm so lucky that I found you. I'm so lucky I have you to myself. I love you so much Daniel.

Daniel: I love you. *kissing Joey*

Daniel made us a quick breakfast and then we left the house to go to the wedding venue, where the wedding party was already. When we got there both out grooms men were waiting out in the front.

Joey: This is it.

Daniel: I'll see you in a little bit babe.

Joey: See you in a bit. *kissing and hugging Daniel*

Daniel and I went out seperate ways. I went with Nicole, Cat, Meghan & David. Daniel went with Hope and his brothers.

Nicole: Okay Joey, how are you feeling?

Joey: Nervous. But very excited. I'm marrying my best friend. My life is starting today.

Cat: Aw Joey. I'm going to cry so much.

Meghan: I know! I won't be able to stop!!

Joey: I'm just so happy I can have you all by me when I'm up there.

David: Happy to be here Joey! Now let's get your hair looking all nice!

Joey: Yes! Make me look my best I've ever looked!!

Cat: That'll be hard!

Everyone started to get ready for later. We were all lined up doing our hair and make up. We had our dresses and suits lined up behind us. Everything was so professional and extravagant. I was putting my all white suit on. Layer by layer. I watched my self in the mirror, tying up my tie. Smiling every time I looked up. Everyone had their gorgeous clothes on. We took a group photo before they went out. It was time. I tied up my shoes and straightened up my suit. I looked in the mirror and started talking.

Joey: This is your day Joey. You're marrying your life partner. You're marrying the man who puts up with everything you do. You're marrying a man who knows how to turn you on. You're marrying Daniel. Today is the day.

*********************************

Today's the day guys! Last chapter goes up tomorrow!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D