Chapter 71: Time to tell

Joey POV

After an incredible night with Daniel last night I think that it's time to tell at least David. We got up and went downstairs. David wasn't up yet so Daniel made us some breakfast. We ate and David still hasn't come downstairs. I texted both Meghan and Cat to come over later so we could tell them the big news. While we were waiting for David to wake up we went outside and relaxed in the pool. We were floating around on seperate floaties basking in the sun. I kept glancing at Daniel and every time he looked down at his hand he couldn't stop smiling.

Joey: Hey. What are you thinking about?

Daniel: Ohhh nothing. *grinning at Joey*

I floated over towards Daniel and grabbed his hand.

Joey: Come on. I want to know!

Daniel: I'm just so happy. And lucky. *kissing Joeys hand*

I smiled very big and didn't answer, only smiled. I put my hand on his cheek.

Joey: Yes you are lucky! *patting Daniels cheek*

Daniel: Get out of here!

I rolled off of my floatie into the water and swam away to get out. I got out and walked towards to house.

Daniel: Where are you going?!

I started running towards the pool and jumped into to water and made a huge splash. I surfaced and the pool was so wavy. Daniel looked like I had just scared him.

Daniel: Oh my god!

I started laughing. I swam over to wet Daniel and held on to his floatie.

Joey: Oh suck it up!

Daniel wrapped his legs around me and I held on. I climbed up closer to him and kissed him.

David: Oh well good morning love birds.

Daniel forced us to fall into the water. We both surfaced and started laughing.

Joey: Oh hey David... When did you get up?

David: Like 10 minutes ago. I feel like I always walk in on you guys doing something together.

Daniel: Well, you'll probably see more and more of that.

David: Oh god. Yay can't wake to wake up to hear something going on in your room.

Joey: Shut up! We have something that you need to know.

David: Ya what's up?

Daniel and I looked at eachother and smiled.

Joey and Daniel: We're getting married!!

David spit out his drink and look so happy.

David: Wow! Congratulations! It's about time!! Aw come here, I'm so happy!

Daniel & I got out of the pool to hug David. We all went inside and we told David how everything happened. He was so supportive and happy for us. While we were in the middle of talking Meghan and Cat burst through the door.

Daniel: Ok, come on in!

Meghan: Well David messaged me to get here as fast as I could and I had to pick Cat up! We would have been here sooner!

Cat: Yeah! So what's going on!

Daniel: Well I mean I wanted to make a nice lunch for the five of us and make a day out of it. But since David, said to come fast I guess Joey and I could tell you.

Cat and Meghan: Tell us what! Tell us what!

Joey: Okay okay!

Joey and Daniel: We're getting married!

Meghan: Oh my God!!! Joey Daniel! This is amazing!

Cat: Wow! Congrats guys! This is great! I can't believe you're getting married!

We told them the story and they were loving that we were engaged. Our three best friends were so happy and supportive. I was so glad. After we all freaked out and had our fun, Daniel made us a wonderful lunch and we all just caught up. It was a great afternoon. We swam and had a great little photo shoot in the water. Cat and Meghan always come prepared when they come to my house. They bring everything they need to stay for at least three days. When they come here they don't leave till the next day at least! We stayed up outside late and eventually came inside and watched some Netflix. Daniel and I cuddled on one side and everyone else was on the other. We eventually all fell asleep. I had a wonderful dream about our wedding day and how perfect it will be!

********************************

Wow! I totally forgot to start writing today! I thought it was my day off! :( hah but I eventually started!! Hope you enjoyed(: Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D