Chapter 92: New Years

Joey POV

It was New Years Eve morning. Daniel making us breakfast, I editing today's video and Wolf sleeping in the corner. We were going to a roof party tonight with all our friends and other youtubers. It's going to be a great night.

Joey: First time not hosting the party, eh?

Daniel: I know! But it'll be nice not having to clean up and have people stay over!

Joey: Yeah definitely! But we also can't drink too much! Have to be able to say clear words to the Uber driver.

Daniel: I can drink as much as I want! You're the one who changes when you drink.

Joey: You like when I drink though.

Daniel came to sit beside me on the couch.

Daniel: Oh do I?

Joey: Yes.

Daniel: Because you always get all hot and always want to have sex.

Joey: Please, you always want to have sex!

Daniel: Cause you hit the trigger spot. *winking*

Joey: Sicko! *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: You love me.

Joey: I really do.

Daniel: So! *standing up fast and hitting Joeys thigh* Lets end 2015 with a bang! *holding out his hand*

Joey: Yes! Tonight will be fun!

Daniel: Yeahh, I meant literally. Let's end with a bang. A bang. Let's go have sex.

Joey: Okay Daniel! I got it, don't worry.

Daniel: Sooo lets go!

Joey: Right now?!

Daniel: Right now, in 2 hours, tomorrow, in 7 months from now. All the time!

Joey: Honry little freak you!

Daniel: Come on.

Joey: Fine. *taking Daniels hand*

I'll spare you the details. But Daniel got it real good this time. I couldn't stop begging for him. After our wonderful time we hopped in the tub together and had a hot bubble bath.

Joey: Mm this is nice. Let's just stay in.

Daniel: I wouldn't mind that. But let's party! Get drunk! Be 17 again!

Joey: Even better!

Daniel: But don't go kissing someone else when the clock strikes 12, got it!

Joey: I only want to kiss you babe.

Daniel: Let's go for a solid 20 seconds. 10 in 2015, 10 in 2016.

Joey: Wow such a planner!

Daniel: Let's go for 2 minutes right now.

Joey: Mm okay. *starting to kiss Daniel*

After we got out of the bath tub we started to get ready for the party. We took Wolf for a walk and got dressed. Shane and Drew were going too. They came over to our house and we called an Uber to pick us up. He eventually came and we headed to the party. We got there around 9pm. A lot of people were already there. So many formiliar faces! The night was going awesome! A ton of drunk idiots though! Daniel and I were hanging around Shane, Drew, Tyler & Korey for pretty much the whole night. We were dancing and laughing and overall having a great time! It was getting closer to midnight. Daniel and I found a couch and we just sat together. I was all over Daniel. There wasn't any space between us at all. It was 11:59 and people started to count down at 30 seconds. When people started saying 10, Daniel grabbed my face and started making out with me. I was kissing him back.

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!

Everyone: Happy new year!!!

Daniel and I were still making out when everyone was excited and cheering. We eventually released our kiss. I smiled at Daniel and he smiled back.

Joey: Happy New Year babe.

Daniel: Happy New Year.

Joey: Best year of our lives has just begun.

Daniel: You can say that again.

By 2am Daniel and I left to go back home. When we got home we crashed in bed right away. I took all my clothes off and hopped into bed again, next to an already sleeping Daniel, and curled up next to him.

*******************************

Lollollololloolloll

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D