Chapter 24: Free

Joey POV

It's been about a week since I have posted my music video and the actual coming out video. I was getting so much love and support from my fans, friends and family. I felt so free to let it all go and just be able to allow my self to share such a big part of my life with everyone. Everyone was loving my book too. I was starting my book tour in a couple days so I was getting very excited to travel around with Daniel, meeting my fans. It was Sunday morning and we decided to not do anything today and just stay in. Maybe do some work around the house but not do anything else.

Daniel: I can't believe the amount of views and likes on both your videos, you've come along way sir. *kissing Joey*

Joey: I feel safe, like I can do anything with you now.

Daniel: Except put me in your vlogs. But I'm with you every step of our funny little journey.

Joey: I was actually planning on showing you in the vlogs during or after the tour. Most people know about us. And after the tour people will definitely know that this guy that kissed me in my video, who is travelling with me to all these places is my boyfriend. And I'm okay with that.

Daniel: Thats such a smart idea. How did I ever find such a smart, creative man. *going closer to Joey, grabbing his waist*

After our little romantic session, we decided to go outside with Wolf and just relax. Daniel made us some green juices, Wolf was having a lot of fun playing with Daniel on the grass. And I, well I was just admiring how well Daniel was with Wolf and how much Wolf loved him. I got a little jealous of Wolf tackling and kissing Daniel.

Joey: Hey! Back off Wolf! *jumping onto Daniel playing with him*

Daniel: Hahah! Stopp. I'm going to pass out! *laughing with excitement*

Joey: Well then jump into the pool!

Daniel rushed up, took his shirt and pants off and cannon balled straight into the pool!

Joey: You're a crazy boy!

I took my shirt and pants off and jumped in over top of Daniel. We were just a bunch of crazies that afternoon. It was getting a little late and dark. We have been out of the pool long enough for our underwear to dry.

Daniel: Want to make this night even crazier? *winking at Joey*

Daniel walked towards the other end of the pool so I could barely see him. He slipped off his underwear and got into the pool. Skinny dipping!! The last time I did this was with a bunch of girls! I stayed on the shallow end of the pool and did the same as Daniel. We swam close to each other and started kissing passionately. Thank God David wasn't home to see this. We took a breath from making out.

Daniel: Crazy?

Joey: Crazy.

We went back to kissing. We swam near the edge of the pool and got out, wrapped towels around our bodies and went inside when we were dry enough.

Joey: Well that was fun. *grinning and Daniel*

Daniel: You know it.

We went upstairs to each take a shower and then go to bed. The next morning we started to get ready for the tour. The first couple stops were in California so we were good with our time. We got packed up for all the other stops in the U.S. And the UK. We both packed pretty lightly, but not too light. We rested for the afternoon. Took a few naps here and there. Then it was finally time to go.

******************************

Woo! Tour chapters are coming up! Thanks so much for your guys' support! Means a lot to me!! Over 2.6k!! That's crazy! Comment, vote, add, follow, share!!! Thank you guys!!