Chapter 66: Get together

Joey POV

Daniel and I have cleaned all the boxes and plastic up from all the furniture we set up this week. We still had a lot of open space in the foyer and dining room. That was perfect, for when we had people over! We were actually having a couple friends over tonight for some fun. Just our good friends. Karri, Cat, Meghan, Shane, Drew, Kalel and David obviously. We started cleaning the whole house together. Once we finished cleaning Daniel made us lunch and then we relaxed in the jacuzzi. David was out for a run this morning. We were all alone. I went over to Daniel and wrapped my legs around his body and sat on his thighs. I held his waist and started to passionately kiss him. He put his hands on my hips and started kissing me back making me lean back and move my hands to his neck, breaking the kiss and smiling at him.

Daniel: Mm come here.

Daniel pulled me in closer and we started slowing down. I started tapping his back to stop kissing me.

Joey: We should go inside. David will be home soon and I don't want him walking in on us again!

Daniel: Ya okay, we should get ready for later too.

We got out of the jacuzzi and went inside. I went to get some water for the both of us. When I was about to walk upstairs David came inside with a bunch of bags.

Joey: Woah, Mr. I'm amazing getting everything tonight.

David: Ya while you guys probably had some fun!

Joey: Oh shut up!

I started walking upstairs laughing softly.

David: You did didn't you!

I ignored David and kept walking upstairs. When I got into the bedroom Daniel was on his laptop, laying on the bed.

Joey: So David knows whenever we you know, have fun.

Daniel: Good. At least he knows we're going strong still!

Joey: Please we've never stopped! *kissing Daniel*

Daniel: Thank god!

I took a shower to freshen up a bit, Daniel took one after me. I was downstairs helping David put things out and clean up the kitchen a little bit. Daniel eventually came down looking real good.

Joey: Damn boy! You're looking fine!

Daniel: That's just how I do! *winking*

I got dressed and Meghan and Cat came over first. I was on my way down and the doorbell rang. It was Shane and Drew.

Joey: Oh hey!

Shane: How are you! *hugging Joey*

Joey: I'm awesome, tonight's going to be fun ya?

Drew: As you would say, soy much fun!

Joey: That's right!!

Daniel: Oh hey guys!

Kalel eventually came and we all just hung out around the house and outside. Daniel and I were in the kitchen by ourselves getting a few drinks.

Daniel: Having fun sweets?

Joey: Yes I am, are you?

Daniel: A great time. *kissing Joey* Lets go swimming.

Joey: Ya let's just run out of the house and jump in the pool.

Daniel: Ya, why not?

Joey: Fine let's do it. *taking his shirt off*

Daniel took his shirt off kissed me and we ran outside holding hands.

Joey: Woooo!

Shane: That's some girls gone wild shit!

We jumped into the pool and made a huge splash! Daniel and I surfaced and everyone was laughing.

Joey: Ohh so nice!

Daniel: Guys come in!

Everyone came in one by one. Some came in the pool some went in the jacuzzi. We were having a blast, having fun in the pool, talking, laughing together. We stayed in the water all night. We all got out at the same time. Around 10:30. Shane, Drew and Kalel left at 11. The five of us settled on the couch and watched a couple movies. I fell asleep in Daniels arms. I woke up around 3am. Still in Daniels arms on the couch. Cat and Meghan stayed over and were sleeping on the other side of the couch with David. I passed out right away and cuddled into Daniel.

********************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D