Chapter 87: Hot and Sweaty

Joey POV

I woke up earlier than I usually do this morning. I felt very energetic and ready to do anything! So I went out to the gym to work out a little bit. I walked to and from the gym. All together it took about 2 hours. When I got back home I immediately threw my tank top off and went into the kitchen to see a cooking Daniel.

Joey: Oh hey wife.

Daniel: Oh shut up!

Joey: *laughing* when did you get up?

Daniel: About 45 minutes ago. You clearly got up early!

Joey: Yeah! I don't know what got into me!

Daniel: Well we did have an early night last night.

Joey: Yeah that could be it.

Daniel: So I see you went to the gym Mr. Sweaty. How was that?

Joey: Hah it was good yeah. Mainly did cardio. Wasn't too many people.

Daniel: Oh well that's good.

Joey: Yeah so what're you making me, love?

Daniel: Ugh. You can make your own food.

Joey: Aww come on Dannyyy! *sweet voice*

I went closer to Daniel as my body hit his. I looked up to his face and started kissing him. He was kissing me back.

Daniel: Fine. I'll make you some.

Joey: Yay! I knew I could get to you!

Daniel: However!

Joey: Whaaat.

Daniel: We just have sex all day.

Joey: Daniel!

Daniel: What! This is our time! David is gone, I don't have any work, you don't have any work! No one is planning on coming over!

Joey: You make a valid point there. But can I have a few protein pancakes before?

Daniel: Wow we are all ready married.

Joey: *laughing*  Oh my gosh! Literally though!

Daniel went back to cooking and I did a little bit of work. I edited a whole video by the time Daniel finished. We ate our food and Daniel put our dishes in the sink. I was walking towards the couch and Daniel jumped on my back and started kissing my neck.

Joey: Mmm Daniel. Daniel, babe.

Daniel: What?

Joey: Let's go clean!!

We went to go clean ourselves up. We were walking downstairs and I turned in front of Daniel on the last step and grabbed his waist and put his legs around my body. We started enthusiastically kissing eachother. I layed Daniel on the floor of the dining room. I took Daniels underwear off as fast as I could. I took mine off and laid flat on top of him. I strattled Daniel and I started sliding inside him. Every inch I went in Daniel would let out a soft moan. I started to penetrate faster and harder. Making his quiet moans grow louder and louder. We could be as loud as we wanted to. I came inside of Daniel. We repeated that about 7 other times, in different places. After our last time we ran out back and jumped in the pool, naked. We relaxed on floaties for the rest of the day. Such a tiring day, it was nice to lay in the pool, with the love of my life, having a couple fancy drinks and having a good time!

**********************************

Lol

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D