Chapter 69: Taking it easy

Joey POV

After not such a good day yesterday, I wanted to make this day 1000x better! Daniel, David and I had a movie marathon last night. We all crashed on the couch. I woke up right next to Daniel. Him and David were still sleeping. I cuddled into Daniel more than I was and fell back to sleep. When I woke back up it was already 12pm. Both Daniel and David were up. Wolf was sleeping next to me all cute like. David was at the island on his laptop.

Joey: Oh hey. Where's Daniel?

David: He's outside. Landscaping.

Joey: Obviously!

I had some water and went outside to see Daniel. I was leaning against the house watching Daniel. He looked up and jumped a little.

Daniel: Oh my gosh! When did you get there?

Joey: *laughing* Aww did I scareded you? I just got here!

Daniel: Did you just wake up?

Joey: Ya like 5 minutes ago.

Daniel: Well good morning sweets. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Good morning. Just fixing up the garden?

Daniel: Ya, planting some more flowers!

Joey: Awesome. I'm just going to clean up and I'll come back out.

I went upstairs to take a quick shower and put a bathing suit on. I went into the kitchen and made us some drinks. I went outside with Wolf.

Joey: Heyy. Got something for ya!

Daniel: Ohhhh thank you love!

Joey: Finish your flowers soon so you can join me!

Daniel: I think I'll take a break!

Daniel and I went in the pool with Wolf and had our fun as a funny little family. It was fun, just splashing, laughing, helping Wolf swim. We got out and Daniel continued with the Garden and I got my laptop and worked a bit.

Joey: You look good working on the garden in the sun!

Daniel started to strut his stuff and taking in my compliment.

Joey: Okay okay! That's enough! I get it you're hot!

Daniel: I'm glad you know! *winking*

Once Daniel finished the garden he went inside to take a shower. I went inside as well, I made us a little snack and turned on Netflix and put Lost on.

Joey: Come on! I put Lost on!

Daniel came running down the stairs and joined me on the couch. We went on a Lost marathon for the whole night. Daniel made us dinner around 7 and we continued to watch Lost. It was getting really late. I personally didn't want to sleep on the couch again. Around 1:30am I started falling asleep.

Daniel: Hey. Go to bed. I'll come with you. If you don't go up now you'll fall asleep on the couch.

Joey: Okay. Let's go then.

We went upstairs and I passed out right away. I was so tired, such a chill day doing nothing! But overall it was a pretty good day.

********************************

This was kinda lame aha. But don't worry! Something will happen in the next few chapters! Ohh & on of my chapters came to life! Joey & Daniel painting 😜😜 & hey you guys really liked my last chapter!! I'm surprised! But thank you so much! :D Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D