Chapter 63: Planning and Designing

Joey POV

The past few days have been really relaxing. Not a lot of work stuff, here and there. Daniel hasn't been busy either, mainly just working around the house, cleaning and gardening were his main focuses.
It's been about a year since I've been living in this house and about 7 months for Daniel. We have no furniture or anything beside our room, David's, the kitchen and living room. Everything else is basically empty. I kinda wanted to redesigned our room, so I just decided why do one room when we can do them all? I brought it up to Daniel one morning.

Joey: So, how would you feel about redesigning our room?

Daniel: Ya, sounds fun.

Joey: Okay sweet. Now how about the whole house?

Daniel: I don't even think I need to answer this! Of course!! I've been waiting for you to bring that up.

Joey: Why didn't you say anything?

Daniel: It's not my house, it's yours. Your house, your rules.

Joey: Aww come here! *holding his arms out for Daniel to hug* this is your house. What's mine is yours. But don't do anything too out of order. Unless of course you think I will love it! Our house, our rules!

Daniel: Really?

Joey: Ya of course. Like you basically run this home anyways!

Daniel: That's only somewhat true! *pecking Joeys lips*

Joey: Ya ya. So let's start today? It's a good thing you cleaned!

Daniel: Ya good thing. *giving Joey a sassy look*

Joey: Hmm. We can just plan every room out first ya? Like paint, furniture, decorations, accents, all that good stuff!

Daniel: Ya perfect. I'll draw up each room and make a list for each room on what would be good.

Joey: Awesome! Let's start upstairs!

Daniel got some paper and a pen and we started planning out our room and bathroom first. We went to David's room to see if he wanted to change anything with his area. He was fine with what he had. That was good, less hassle for us! We planned the office perfectly so we both could have a seperate space. We finished all of the upstairs, from closets to hallways to bathrooms. Then we started on the main floor. Started with the foyer/dining room and ended with the storage room under the stairs. Everything was going perfectly! We had pretty much all the rooms and little nick nacks all set up and planned. We got all the different paint colours for each room down. Every item we want in each seperate room. Including everything we already have, like my 1,000,000 subscribers plaque! I was lucky to have Daniel with me, he's so organized and clearly an awesome planner and designer! Sure David was an awesome clothing designer, but Daniel can put anything together!

Daniel: So that was fun!

Joey: Ya, it was. We should go to Ikea or something and start ordering some furniture. Tomorrow we can get all the paint and start painting each room and hallway!

Daniel: Okay ya, that's perfect. Let's head on out to order us some furniture!

Joey: Wooo! I'm so excited!

We ordered most things we needed. Not everything though. That's perfectly fine. A few coffee tables and end tables. It was a long day of shopping and planning. We returned home, ate, went for a quick relaxing swim and fell asleep pretty fast, hoping for a fun and exciting week to come!

**********************************

Hi guys, I don't know if any of you read these but I feel like I've been letting you guys down these past couple chapters & I'm so sorry! I'm excited write the next few chapters of them furnishing the house, I have it pictured in my mind! Any freaking ways, 20k! What the even heck! When I started this I didn't even think I'd get more than 100 reads let alone 20,000! I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on me! It does actually mean a lot to me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have any suggestions message me them stat!! Anything you want me to take out or add in, you tell me!! Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D

Ps: oh and I know that Joey hasn't been living in that house for a year, only about 4 months! Just keep that in mind(: